Sugesstions on what wheel to buy??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sugesstions on what wheel to buy??

Well its almost that time to order some wheels. I have asked questions about offset and staggered look on here, and my final decision was going to be a pair of xxr 962s 17x9s et 35. Everyone has said that they are cheap wheels and to not get them. I figured you guys know some better brand names then the xxrs. My bolt pattern is 4x114.3 so just anyone throw me some ideas of some other wheels, regardless of price just want some ideas and regardless the offset. THANKS GUYS!

Let me think on that one

Comment

well, is it safe to assume its for a s-chassis?

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Nope, it's a Hyundai or somethin

Comment

Eh it would have to be
          Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

lol they had an Elantra on XXR's at SoWo

Comment

Dang! Thought i would be the first to stance a elantra lol did he have the xxr 962s on it? And how did it look?
              BTW its a 03 hyundai elantra.

Comment

4x114.3 is a common pattern, as said you can get into some wheels aimed at the conservative side of the S13 market.

Alternatively in a similar vein, basically all your Japanese wheel manufacturers will produce custom sizing in their multi piece wheels. You just need to find someone to go through to order them that won't rip you off. The Japanese wheel sites have PDFs of sizes, showing how much dish per width and offset, but those offsets on the sheet aren't all they offer. You just need to ask them.

This obviously isnt the case for single piece more concave type wheels, what they list for those is generally it.

i'd say look at Weds, SSR (part of RD Tanabe), Work Wheels as a start. They all offer special 4 stud versions of many of their popular wheels, or they can be made in 4 or 5 stud. I prefer looking on the proper Japanese sites as you get the full range, also you get to see all colour options, centre cap options, valve options, brake clearances etc.

have fun..

Comment

You get the wheels that make your antennae go, "Boy-oy-oy-oy-oy-oy-oying"
                  Slap some Work Equip 01s or 03s on it and call it good.
                  It's like rock-crawling... in the streets...

Comment

What color was the elantra at SOWO? Sorry it was actually me... Red with bronze wheels. Sorry I have a set of discontinued Kosei wheels not XXRs. SOWO was a blast.
                    Last edited by Jmang; 06-25-2012, 12:41 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X