Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Witch product you use to clean/wax your wheel?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Witch product you use to clean/wax your wheel?

What do you guys use to clean/wax your wheel? Curious to see what you use and which one is the better product.

Thanks
    Last edited by Phil G; 05-18-2012, 12:49 AM.

blue magic metal polish cream works amazing to clean/polish wheels lips.

for just normal washing/cleaning whatever soap you use on your car is fine (i use meguiars gold class)

as for wax any mothers or meguiars products work really well.

and btw you misspelled "witch" its which*

Comment

Anyone seen problems with Sonax Full Effect damaging the surface of the wheels? I have recently acquired my first set of 3-piece wheels and I am bit apprehensive spraying Sonax on them. They are CCW clear anodized centers and polished barrels.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by Schultz28 View Post
        blue magic metal polish cream works amazing to clean/polish wheels lips.

for just normal washing/cleaning whatever soap you use on your car is fine (i use meguiars gold class)

as for wax any mothers or meguiars products work really well.

and btw you misspelled "witch" its which*
        haha my bad! Thanks for your reply I will look for meguiars.

Originally posted by vasillalov View Post
        Anyone seen problems with Sonax Full Effect damaging the surface of the wheels? I have recently acquired my first set of 3-piece wheels and I am bit apprehensive spraying Sonax on them. They are CCW clear anodized centers and polished barrels.

Thanks in advance.
        I would like to know myself too. I was reading sonax was pretty good for dust brake on aluminum wheel but I'm not sure on polish wheel.

Comment

Originally posted by Phil G View Post
          I would like to know myself too. I was reading sonax was pretty good for dust brake on aluminum wheel but I'm not sure on polish wheel.
          Well, I've gone through 2 bottles of Sonax already and there are no issues whatsoever. The product works great and the wheels just keep looking nice and clean.

Comment

Working...
          X