Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3pce volks. what model are these wheels?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3pce volks. what model are these wheels?

hey guys. just wondering what wheels are these???? ad says theyre volks but not what model. doesnt say size or offset but he's got 4 for 100 bucks(aud). being 3 piece i figure they must be worth something. not the right stud pattern for any of my cars but tt's always nice to have spares.

cheers fellas

dont worry guys i already found out.

Comment

If you picked them up, you got a steal!

Comment

For anyone else out there that are curious, they're Volks GR-C (Group C). Had a set of these in MX5 fitment before; make sure you don't lose the original valve stems, most tyre fitters don't carry that size.
        House of Stance
        RAW Works

Comment

A lot of these pop up in Australia, they seem to come in on various imports such as S13s, R33s, JZX90s etc

Comment

Damn that's a steal for those rims!! Nice find too!
            1. 1993 Accord 10th A.E.- Current Track Car Project
            2. 1993 Accord LX Wagon - Traded
            3. 1990 Integra LS Hatch - Sold
            4. 1991 CRX Si - Traded
            5. 1986 Cressida Sedan - Traded
            6. 1993 Impreza Wagon - Traded
            7. 1993 Accord DX Sedan - Traded
            8. 1987 Cressida Sedan - Current Drift Project
            9. 1989 Accord LX-I Coupe - Traded
            10. 1981 Corona Wagon - Current Daily

Comment

im pretty pissed off. a day before i was gonna head down to get them the guy messaged me and said he flogged em to some one else from another state cos he got a mate to pick them up immediately. almost lost my shit

Comment

sorry to hear that , , but on the other side, you thought they were worth something . . so why didn't you buy them right away? . . 100$ is no money for a set of "potential" expensive wheels . . and even if they would have ended up being cheap copies . . you'd provbably still get your 100$ back when you would sell em . .

I got a lot of my wheels cheap because other people hesitated too long . . you see em . . you like em . . you buy em . . I buy many of my wheels (and boy do I buy a lot of wheels . . "sigh" ) not knowing what PCD they have . . . sure, 1 out of 10 Sets you end up paying too much or at least it's no real bargin . . but the other 9 you get dirt cheap because everybody else needs all kinds of confirmations, price advice and data first . . and until then, I already have picked em up . .

bargin-hunting is always a gamble . .
                my Bimmers . . . -> HERE!! <-
                my unhealthy amount of Wheels!! . . . -> HERE!! <-

Comment

Originally posted by MrZog View Post
                  sorry to hear that , , but on the other side, you thought they were worth something . . so why didn't you buy them right away? . . 100$ is no money for a set of "potential" expensive wheels . . and even if they would have ended up being cheap copies . . you'd provbably still get your 100$ back when you would sell em . .

I got a lot of my wheels cheap because other people hesitated too long . . you see em . . you like em . . you buy em . . I buy many of my wheels (and boy do I buy a lot of wheels . . "sigh" ) not knowing what PCD they have . . . sure, 1 out of 10 Sets you end up paying too much or at least it's no real bargin . . but the other 9 you get dirt cheap because everybody else needs all kinds of confirmations, price advice and data first . . and until then, I already have picked em up . .

i have exams for uni at the moment and the seller had work and lived 2 hours away. just annoyed that we had discussed a time for me to go get them and it fell through. i offered him extra but they were already gone. oh well, there will be others

Comment

Originally posted by MrZog View Post

Stop giving away wheel whore secrets

IG: @_olliee

Comment

it pains me to see that the buyer obviously wasnt from another state. they popped up today for sale for $525 in a coat of what looks like rattle can black. i think they looked way better poished. grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Comment

Originally posted by Ollie View Post
                        Stop giving away wheel whore secrets
                        whoops . . my bad
                        my Bimmers . . . -> HERE!! <-
                        my unhealthy amount of Wheels!! . . . -> HERE!! <-

Comment

Working...
                        X