Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The first C6 Corvette?

Hi guys,

Corvette forum has been no help. I own a 2005 vette and am looking to go with a different look than the rest of the vettes I see out there.

I am super close to closing a deal on these TE37 time attacks. Can't test fit because they are half way accross the country! Heres the deal.

OEM specs:
    Front: 8.5 w/ +56mm Rears: 10.0 w/ +79

The ones I am looking at are in porsche bolt pattern so I will need a wheel adapter (1 inch).

Specs on TE37

Front: 8.5 w/ +40 Rears: 12.0 w/ +65

How would these fit with 1 inch adapters in the front and back?

Oh yeah, fiberglass so no rolling fenders..

look on this site

there is a thread with stanced vette's

dunno if specs are added tho
    Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

go outside with a measuring device, then just find out what's the space between your wheel/tire and the inner part of the fender, after that you can check out this website - www.willtheyfit.com

good luck!

flickr

Comment

Originally posted by whuynh19 View Post
        Hi guys,

Corvette forum has been no help. I own a 2005 vette and am looking to go with a different look than the rest of the vettes I see out there.

I am super close to closing a deal on these TE37 time attacks. Can't test fit because they are half way accross the country! Heres the deal.

OEM specs:
        Front: 8.5 w/ +56mm Rears: 10.0 w/ +79

The ones I am looking at are in porsche bolt pattern so I will need a wheel adapter (1 inch).

Specs on TE37

Front: 8.5 w/ +40 Rears: 12.0 w/ +65

How would these fit with 1 inch adapters in the front and back?

Oh yeah, fiberglass so no rolling fenders..
        Holy high offsets batman.

No clue how they'll fit, but your specs will be 8.5 et15 and 12 et40. eek. Fronts will stick out +-40mm from stock in the front, and over 60mm in the rear. I have a feeling they won't work just by those numbers, but go measure.

Comment

Thanks for the reply. I ended up going with a set of Work T1S. Will post pictures once they are on the car.

Comment

Working...
          X