Offset Help Plz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Offset Help Plz

So i am recently new to this and have posted many threads about wheels, suspension and other things. I have been searching and searching for a nice wheel i want with a good tyre stretch. Most people i have talked to say bbs but i dont have that kind of money to spend. I found a 18x8 helo wheel but i want to have a wheel with a low offset and not a 16 or 17 inch not 18. But my car specs only allow 38 as the lowest offset!

What will happen to my car if i do put a lower offset on wheel on it then it should be? I know of course fender problems, but i have read around about the cars center point being messed and other things that did not make sense to me. Just let me know what kindof car troubles i will run into if i do this and if it will ruinmy car??

you can run lower then factory spec offset. choosing your offsets all depends on what width's you want to run and how you want them to fit your car.

Comment

So say i have a 17x9 and a 34 offset? That should be fine and work good then.

Comment

What car is it? I once went to a wheel shop and asked the guy what the lowest possible offset was for an e30. He said et38... I told him how come i am driving around with 9J et10 then??? He then said they must rub, but they diddnt. So dont believe everything they say. :p

Comment

Working...
        X