What tyre to stretch for wheel??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What tyre to stretch for wheel??

Finally figured out what rim i want. Trust me if i had the money i would definatly get a pair of bbs wheels. But i dont :/ I have been searching a ton and the rim i want is the
    Helo HE870 silver 18x8, dont know the offset. I would like a to get a wheel with a nice low offset to give me the more aggresive look but for my vehicle i cant go lower than 38. So i just want to know what is a good tyre to stretch? I heard falken is a good tyre, what are some other good ones?

Also a completly different topic. If buying a bag suspension kit for your vehicle is it better to have that professinally done? Or is it possible to do it yourself?

Thank you!

this topic has been covered since the dawn of stanceworks. in fact there are about 3 sticky threads that might help you out.

If it has to do with wheels, tires or brakes it goes here. 'Nuff said.

the only thing you should really be concerned about is the section width of the tire.

also for a bag kit, if its a specific kit for your car you could probably do it yourself assuming you have mechanical knowledge. if its a universal kit take it to a shop and have it professionally installed.

Comment

195/45 falken 512

/thread

Comment

A 195 is 7.5 inches wide right? So would a .5inch stretch even be noticable? Do they make a 185/45 falken so i can stretch a full inch?

Comment

Also its an 18inch wheel and i can hardely find ANYTHING that that is 195/45/18 so i thinking im not going to be able to do any stretch at all and get a tyre that will just fit it.

Comment

tyrestretch.com

Comment

again you could have found out everything you needed to know by a little searching and i made it that much easier for you

Comment

Originally posted by Schultz28 View Post
                again you could have found out everything you needed to know by a little searching and i made it that much easier for you

Comment

Originally posted by Schultz28 View Post
                  Yeah, idk why I'm even helping.

Comment

Working...
                  X