Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I need an epic wheel fitment for my E30....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TexasE30, what wheels do you have that a 16x9" ET15 didn't require a 3mm spacer?

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
      TexasE30, what wheels do you have that a 16x9" ET15 didn't require a 3mm spacer?
      No wheel exists, that I can mount on e30 16x9 et 15 without strut problem. I'm sure you know this , I mounted the one without 3mm spacer. It grazed the strut. That picture is et 15...et12 shouldnt make any difference, you know?

Comment

Originally posted by TexasE30 View Post
        No wheel exists, that I can mount on e30 16x9 et 15 without strut problem. I'm sure you know this , I mounted the one without 3mm spacer. It grazed the strut. That picture is et 15...et12 shouldnt make any difference, you know?
        My azev's fit with no spacers. 16x9 ET15

Comment

Originally posted by jcbe34 View Post
          My azev's fit with no spacers. 16x9 ET15
          model of the car? I know very early 318 have smaller strut.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasE30 View Post
            model of the car? I know very early 318 have smaller strut.
            Nope its an '88.. Where are they supposed to hit? I hadn't heard that 16x9's weren't supposed to fit at ET15 until mine were already on the car. Do they hit on the stock perches or something? My struts are shortened

Comment

Originally posted by jcbe34 View Post
              Nope its an '88.. Where are they supposed to hit? I hadn't heard that 16x9's weren't supposed to fit at ET15 until mine were already on the car. Do they hit on the stock perches or something? My struts are shortened
              They would hit the strut right below spring perch. Oh well.

Whats ideal offset for e30 .. 17x8.5 and 17x9.5?

Comment

Working...
              X