Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Falken, Toyo, Nitto. You gotta F*** one, marry one, kill one, go!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Falken, Toyo, Nitto. You gotta F*** one, marry one, kill one, go!

18x8.5's. Would like some good stretch. I hear that the 215 Falken's MIGHT stretch more than the 205/40 Proxes. Pictures and personal experiences would help greatly!

Trying to decide between:

Falken 512 (215/40)
    Toyo Proxes 4's (205/40)
    Nitto Neo Gen (205/40)

this is a Falken 512 215/40 on a 9in wide wheel

Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Fuck the Toyo, marry the Nitto and kill the Falken.

I've had the falken and toyo and just bought my first set of the nittos. I think the toyos are the best tire, with good wear and traction. Bad is it's the most expensive. Chose the nitto this time cause my friend's have had good luck with it, the price is right and they should withstand some camber. I'm not sure I like that they can't be flipped. The falken stretches the best, but is really soft and I've had some scary sidewall failures with falkens, so I avoid them when I can.
      025garage

Comment

I've been looking up info on these Nitto's and people seem to really like them.

Basically, a good friend has a gently used set that he offered to sell to me for cheap. I didn't really want to spend Toyo $$$ and walk out around $700 for everything...and Falken doesn't make a 205/40/18. So basically that's where I'm at. Buy some Nittos, gently used, for a few hundred dollars? Or look into something different.

I did find these pics...but these are the supposedly Neogen's on an 8". I was hoping to find someone with more pics of these tires installed, rather that relying on the internet.

Comment

Just found this in another thread, so it kind of helps. Hopefully the guy will post more.

Neogen's

Comment

*cough cough* Anyone else have examples?

Thinking about picking up these Neogens this weekend.

Comment

I got pics of a 195/40/16 T1Rs on a 7,5 and 215/35/16 Hankook S1 Evos on a 8 (If somebody's interested)...ill upload them later
              slamburglars.com

Comment

215/35 Hankook S1 Evos on a 8x16 and 195/40 Toyo T1Rs on a 7,5x16
                Attached Files
                slamburglars.com

Comment

Thanks to PhantomSpaceman for shooting me a PM with another shot. These looks promising. Can't get much more out of an 8.5, I guess.

Comment

I have Neo Gens on a 8.5 also, I love the tire and its also great for reduced camber wear. So Marry the Nitto, fuck the Toyo, and kill the Falken.

Keep it Clean | Stay Classy.

Comment

FALKEN Tires

Full Disclosure:

Yes, they have been one of my full sponsors for many years.

However, Ive been offered "better deals" from other Tire companies, but im 110% loyal to Falken Tires
                      1: Love the people and the company mission / position
                      2: I've never had a problem with their product. Theyve supplied my Drift, Show and Daily drivers.
                      3:.I'd buy them all day / any day...if I had to...luckily, I dont

FALKEN
                      Last edited by DriftGirl; 03-12-2012, 10:57 AM.
                      *~* Yamaguchi-gumi Syndicate Member #59,005 *~*
                      // Bippu-Car \\

Comment

How does one fuck a tire?.. Pics?..

Comment

Ive had really good experience with Nankangs NSII recently, hold up well to camber wear and ride quite smooth, the stretch is also not nearly as narrow as the Falken 512's will run.
                          Follow on IG
                          amgwheelwhore

Buy my wheels
                          Vintage AME Wheels
                          RUF Speedline Wheels

Buy my cars
                          W115 & W123

Comment

Working...
                          X