MB Battles on an E46 325i??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MB Battles on an E46 325i??

Is anyone running these on E46s? I'm really considering buying a set but didn't know what size/ width to get. I currently got 205/40/16 tires so I'll prolly get 18s with new tires. Pic request if anyone has em on their E46! Also wheres the best place to get em? Is eBay alright

Anyone have any input :/? I know the bolt pattern needed for these cars are 5x120 but idk if that would be a problem.

Comment

figure out what the bolt pattern and offfset is of the mb battles?

Comment

Originally posted by Alanz0 View Post
        Is anyone running these on E46s? I'm really considering buying a set but didn't know what size/ width to get. I currently got 205/40/16 tires so I'll prolly get 18s with new tires. Pic request if anyone has em on their E46! Also wheres the best place to get em? Is eBay alright
        MB Battles are cool but they are quite cheap and the build quality isn't great. Friends used them for slide practice, if they broke, no big deal cheap replacements. Warning: breakage lurks if curbed hard enough or if potholes are present. They snap off like peanut brittle. You could always balloon tire. :]

Comment

I'm losing faith.
          If you havin' fitment problems I feel bad for you, son.
          I got 99 problems but my stance ain't one.

Comment

Working...
          X