Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It looks sweet! Waiting on results.

Comment

neat tool, yet wonder how itll do with thick double layer fender lip. i.e. ls430, etc.

btw i used a heat gun and the fender dolly to flatten the thick lip on our bB after rolling the fender and did just fine.

btw, subscribed.
      HFD SoCal INDEPENDENT

DOWN AND OUT LOWLIFES
      www.HELAFASSDOOO.com

x-bBois08-SAKURA-RS1 Registry-x

Comment

Originally posted by 1badg35 View Post
        im just worried that this will make ripples along the edge of the fender, like people who do bad fender rolls. you are putting the pressure on only 1" of the fender at the time. i would try it though, as it looks like it is a good idea
        yeah I'm worried about that too, thats why I was hoping some else tried it already, but I'll test it out in the corner before I do the whole thing

Originally posted by SAKURA View Post
        neat tool, yet wonder how itll do with thick double layer fender lip. i.e. ls430, etc.

btw i used a heat gun and the fender dolly to flatten the thick lip on our bB after rolling the fender and did just fine.

btw, subscribed.
        I think a double fender might give it some trouble.

I got mine pretty flat too, I'd say 90%, but there's still some room for improvement. and after the lips are complety flat I plan on pulling the fender some more with the roller.

on a side note, does anybody know of a place that custom makes spacers at a reasonable price? I have 15mm now, but I'd like to get 18mm and I've yet to see them. and I'm don't feel like doubling up spacers to get the thickness is a good idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Ericdd View Post
          on a side note, does anybody know of a place that custom makes spacers at a reasonable price? I have 15mm now, but I'd like to get 18mm and I've yet to see them. and I'm don't feel like doubling up spacers to get the thickness is a good idea.

not sure where you located at, yet check with freddie at autofashion located in san diego or panda garage in el cajon, ca. they maybe able to help.
          i wouldve helped out but i only make the rear hub shim spacer for our gen1 bB/xB.

gluck.
          HFD SoCal INDEPENDENT

DOWN AND OUT LOWLIFES
          www.HELAFASSDOOO.com

x-bBois08-SAKURA-RS1 Registry-x

Comment

I got the fender finisher, but I'm not that impressed. I bought it used off ebay, and it appears to be bent open from trying to apply to much pressure on the lips. so I doubt it will be of much use to people with the double sided fenders. I managed to bend it back to where it should be, but chances are it will be out of shape again in no time. so I'm gonna see if I can re-inforce it better so it can hold its own. If I get a chance I'll take some pictures later, but it pretty much looks the same as in the ads.

Comment

Just bought this today, imo it wont do mush for the rears of most cars, but should work nice for front fender since alot are pretty flimsy and using a roller usually ends up giving it a lil pull. For someone who does alot of fender rolling im sure it will come in handy for certain jobs!
              Shyne~Fitment Done Right---Your #1 socal fender roller

Comment

im sure getting me one of those, thx for the tip
                www.bimmers.no

If something's hard to do, it's not worth doing. -Homer Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by SAKURA View Post

btw, subscribed.
                  Yeah.. this thing is mostly for thin fenders.. but tbh most guys on here want to pull their fenders somewhat so they're gonna need a roller anyway.. but this thing is a great tool I'm sure.
                  We make our cars fit our wheels.

Comment

I'm gonna sell this if anybodys interested

same as I bought it for $50 shipped if anybodys interested
                    here's my feedback from my main forum if anybody wants it http://www.g20.net/forum/itrader.php?u=65

Comment

horrible product
                      id rather use my hand and a 5lb sledge. id feel 100% more comfortable
                      Disclaimer:
                      I am rude, opinionated, and sometimes come off as a dick. I am just speaking my mind. If it offends you, PM me. Don't go whine to someone else. I am civil, talk to me, just dont be stupid.

and USE THE SEARCH BUTTON

Comment

Hmmm I just ordered the fender roller tonight, I might have to check this out too.

Comment

Originally posted by TheStig View Post
                          Hmmm I just ordered the fender roller tonight, I might have to check this out too.
                          the fender roller is alot better tool, but this one has its uses as well. like it was said earlier in the thread, its more suited for front or thinner fenders.

Comment

Been using this for front fenders, done about 5 cars so far and the thing works amazing. Especially for people not looking for their fenders to flare out a lil, which the roller does!!
                            Shyne~Fitment Done Right---Your #1 socal fender roller

Comment

its on ebay now, dirt cheap if you can get it

Comment

Working...
                              X