RS 009 Lip Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RS 009 Lip Question

I need some new lips for my rs 009. I only need bigger lips in the rear but I can only find lips with 2 "steps" instead of one even one. Do they make 3" lips in this style? Or do I need to get all 4 lips to get them to match.

Another question, They are 16" wheels. Am I looking for 16" lips, or the diameter of the center, eg 15" lips?

Looking for lips like this, but bigger

And lips like these are the only ones I can find
    sigpic

talk to this guy... thatcher

he should be able to hook you up with some!

and if he cant get any for you i know of a couple other good companies that can.

Comment

They dont make 3" slant lips, they are made as a step lip to increase the strength.
      you can get 3" "rolled / curved" lips, that rotiform sell, they are ugly tho in my opinion.

If you find a 3" single slant lip i would question the strength of it.
      -Instagram@jdjurhuus
      Stretchsaurus and Pokemon.

Comment

Hmm, that makes sense. Does anyone run a combo of the two? Or would that look weird

and pm'ed thatcher
        sigpic

Comment

nah... you can see often cars with front slant lips and rear step ones, just a matter of taste... i think

flickr

Comment

This kind of a long shot, but anyone have any pics of a car running that set up?
            sigpic

Comment

sell your 2" slants, and get stepped all around. thats usually the only way to do it "right" unfortunately. 2" slants are rare if in good shape, and can fetch some money so it isnt a total loss.
              sigpic
              1990 Nissan fairlady Z32 - long term build
              1982 euro porsche 930 turbo

"A less- assuming enthusiast probably wouldnt even think that this Z ran because of how naked the engine compartment was. The motor looks as if it just floats there, with nothing else in sight." Super Street 9/2012

http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=19185

Comment

Shit, word? Theyre in real good shape. Almost no curbing, and no other scratches. How much can they fetch?
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X