Powdercoat Color Ideas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Powdercoat Color Ideas?

So its come that time to refinish the Varrstoen 1.1.2's on My 2003 Ivory Peal G35 Coupe. They are currently hyper silver with Polished lips. SW do you guys/gals have any suggestions on color options? Pics would also be appreciated! Just trying to gather as many combo's as possible to make my choice just that much harder.

I would sell them and buy better wheels
    Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

(19x9.5 et 0 and 19x105 et 0) ^
      At 20 years old and having bought the car and all the parts on my own along with doing all the setup I would have to say I am quite proud even though I'm running reps as a temporary setup. Currently sitting at -25 upfront and -20 in the rear after spacers. SSR MS1 Professors are the long term goal.

Comment

why waste money to refinish those wheels?
        just save it for ssr's
        and there are quite a few young cats on here including myself who don't rock reps haha

Comment

Powder coating wheels cost like 150 for all 4, if he wants to get his wheels done let the kid powdercoat his wheels, he didnt ask for you to tell him to buy real wheels or keep his reps, he asked for a color...........

I'd get your lip paint matched and i like the silver it looks good, Gold and white always look good too
          HoodRatStatus
          Instagram @looneylow

Comment

Originally posted by FittedDownLow View Post
            Powder coating wheels cost like 150 for all 4, if he wants to get his wheels done let the kid powdercoat his wheels, he didnt ask for you to tell him to buy real wheels or keep his reps, he asked for a color...........

I'd get your lip paint matched and i like the silver it looks good, Gold and white always look good too

where in the world is powdercoating for a set of (4) 19" wheels 150$? Most places in the tri state area cost about 400+ to do a set of 4 wheels. the powder alone usually costs about 100 to do 4 wheels
            sigpic
            1990 Nissan fairlady Z32 - long term build
            1982 euro porsche 930 turbo

"A less- assuming enthusiast probably wouldnt even think that this Z ran because of how naked the engine compartment was. The motor looks as if it just floats there, with nothing else in sight." Super Street 9/2012

http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=19185

Comment

Originally posted by FittedDownLow View Post

yeah im not sure where you're getting that done for $150,
              but regardless... thats $150 towards the real goal

Comment

powdercoat them teal!

and yeah usually powder will go for about 300+ depending on wheel and size. i wish it was 150 but i would trust any shop to do my wheels if it was that cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by 1badg35 View Post
                  where in the world is powdercoating for a set of (4) 19" wheels 150$? Most places in the tri state area cost about 400+ to do a set of 4 wheels. the powder alone usually costs about 100 to do 4 wheels
                  Keystone automotive..... i got 4 15 inch wheels sandblasted, repaired of all curb damage and powdercoated for 125......

And when i said get your lip paint matched i meant your front lip not your wheel lips lol
                  HoodRatStatus
                  Instagram @looneylow

Comment

Root beer centers would be sex.
                    If you havin' fitment problems I feel bad for you, son.
                    I got 99 problems but my stance ain't one.

Comment

Working...
                    X