I'm so glad I found this.

Leave a comment:

• E46john
    replied
    Awesome post!

Leave a comment:

• micrsftcomplblty
    replied
    Windows compatibility telemetry or the compattelrunner.exe file uses a lot of disk processing resources and leads to high CPU usage. Also, it transfers the telemetry information and so if you intend to terminate Microsoft compatibility telemetry Windows 10, then you can use any of the below given methods. microsoft compatibility telemetry

Leave a comment:

• Ramrod
    replied
    I've found this one to be helpful...

Tire Tech Information - The Wheel Fitment, Tyre Stretch, Rolling Radius and Speedometer Error Calculator. Play with specs, try different settings, compare results

Leave a comment:

• Miatafanatic77
    replied
    best wheel/tire calculator ever

according to my memory the wheel/tire calculator was already there when I joined this forum on the 10th of February

Leave a comment:

• Diesel.Merc
    replied
    I must say, this link happens to be my personal favorite when it comes to tire size calculators

Tire size calculator compares diameter, width, circumference and speedometer differences for any two tire sizes. Supports tire sizes in metric and inches.

Leave a comment:

• btns44
    replied
    This is awesome. Such a good tool to use when looking at different tire specs.

Leave a comment:

• ToasterVan
    replied
    Hey John thanks for that, just checked our projected tire size:

The overall diameter variance of the new tire is 16 millimeters , which is 2.49% different than the original. You should never go beyond 3% of the original tire, otherwise you run the risk of brake failure.
    We're within range. Too bad it doesn't allow for specific car/vans. I think to get an accurate reading is to us all of those site listed. But currently I'm helping wheel-size.com with their specs.. seems someone transfered over the Gen I spec sheet over to the Gen II spec sheet.. I'm seeing allot of numbers that aren't correct. Hopefully Alex will get this taken care of shortly.

Resources:
    Wheel-size.com
    TacomaWorld.com
    RimsNTires.com
    DiscountTire.com

Locate the Rim & Tire Manufactures Home Page:
    KMCWheels.com
    WheelPros.com
    Maxxis.com

Avoid/Fail:
    TireRack.com (Will not allow you to modify your wheel/tire specs)
    CariD.com (Sold a wheel/tire package to my bud, the tires were over 2 years old)
    Last edited by ToasterVan; 06-16-2015, 07:49 AM.

Leave a comment:

• johndolkins
    replied
    I like sizemytires as well..

Originally posted by Rollmodl View Post
    This calculator is much better http://www.tire-size-calculator.info/
    I like sizemytires.com and then there are plenty of alternatives of sizemytires.

Use this tool to compare two tire sizes. The tool can be useful for finding out whether or not an alternative tire size is compatible with your vehicle.

Leave a comment:

• Rollmodl
    replied
    This calculator is much better http://www.tire-size-calculator.info/

Leave a comment:

• baggout
    replied
    Baggout is a product aggregation website, A latest offers*GOSF*(great online shopping festival) discount coupon on baggout. This shopping is being organized by google association with the top retailer's including flipkart, snapdea, amazon..

Leave a comment:

• Micheal
    Guest replied
    Nice to know about the wheel/tire calculator,its really a good info that i got from this thread,with this measurement i can guess the tires and wheels with an appropriate measure.Thanks for sharing this useful info.

Leave a comment:

• councilc
    replied
    Originally posted by starbai View Post
    Not to take away from the OP's post, but I also really like this one:

+1

Leave a comment:

• wrobbin
    replied
    That's the one I used when researching wheels and tires for mine.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X