New to Audi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to Audi

So I've gone from a MKIV .:R to an B6 s4. I need some advice on my new setup. What can i get away with when it comes to Audi. I'm going on air, so that covers ride height. I ran a 215 on a 8.5 and a 225 (factory 225 tire) on a 10 inch wheel and had no issues. My concern for the 4 motion vs the quattro is the drive line itself, does it use 50/50 on a quattro? I know the haldex is like 70/30, which is almost pointless. Will running two different wheel sizes cause issues on these? I've looked high and low for threads going over this and no one comes to an exact answer. With what widths and et can I go? Thanks for reading my novel.

Check Audizine, there are a bunch of guys with super low b6s and the most extreme offset I've seen on there with bags and pulled fenders is +5. The Quattro is a 60 rear 40 front btw.
    Originally posted by Kielan
    VW kids go to Hondas, Honda kids go to BMW, BMW kids stick with BMW because they are the best.

Flickr

Comment

I think as long you keep the rolling diameter within 3% you should be ok. I am running a staggered setup on my audi, 205/40 on 8.5 front and 225/40 on 9.5 rear. I have had no problems with that setup.
      Brilliant Black S4 Avant
      ** Frankenturbo|034|SSAC|Podi|RingerRacing|Accuair|Rotiform **
      #BODENARMY

Comment

Originally posted by Uberwagen View Post
        I think as long you keep the rolling diameter within 3% you should be ok. I am running a staggered setup on my audi, 205/40 on 8.5 front and 225/40 on 9.5 rear. I have had no problems with that setup.
        I thought it was 6% but what do I know, I have FWD lol
        Originally posted by Kielan
        VW kids go to Hondas, Honda kids go to BMW, BMW kids stick with BMW because they are the best.

Flickr

Comment

I think the official number is 5% but I like to play it safe.
          Brilliant Black S4 Avant
          ** Frankenturbo|034|SSAC|Podi|RingerRacing|Accuair|Rotiform **
          #BODENARMY

Comment

Working...
          X