Audio city usa s@$k$ monkey b@lls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audio city usa s@$k$ monkey b@lls

ok heres my story i have a 95 suburban lowered maybe 4 6. i hav e 20's on it now but one of my rims are bent. so after i did some digging i found a site and the tuckable chart. i heard a few people had gotten some nice rims from audio city. so i ordered a set of 22's i told them my make and model and that it was lowered and that i needed an offset +25 or higher. so it took a week and my rims are delivered i unwrap them and the rims have offset 13 on them. so i called audio city they tell me well who did you order from? i'm like why does that matter? we go back and forth. he tells me that the only rims that come in a offset bigger than +15 are higher end wheels or custom order. (why do people think everyone is stupid) and he says that the best he can do is me pay him $250 to ship the wheels back and $250 to 500 for them to sell me a wheel in my offset. even if i wanted to do that i will not have the money for atleast a month. i have no clue what to do here. except maybe raise my truck.

Have you considered selling the wheels in the classified section? Also where are you located? The members of my truck club are always looking for wheels for their trucks.
    | 92 Corolla AE92 | HKS SMF, Testpipe, Hyperco/Tokico/GC | Houston, TX | 86Garage |

Comment

im in virginia now i could sell them but i would take a loss.between the shipping paypal fees i might get 60% of what they cost me and would still have a bent rim and no way to replace it. (they don't make the rims i have on the truck anymore) i'm kinda like why should i pay for someone else's mistake.

Comment

Working...
      X