were to find wide 13" rubber?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• were to find wide 13" rubber?

Just got some 13" knick off wire wheels, but i need some wide 13", f.e 225/30.
    But were do i find them? My local tire guy told me that they were common in germany but i don't do german
    Any advice?
    http://Lowerst.net

how wide are they?

Comment

Look up "Continental Sport Contact"

Comment

you need a new tire guy
        Disclaimer:
        I am rude, opinionated, and sometimes come off as a dick. I am just speaking my mind. If it offends you, PM me. Don't go whine to someone else. I am civil, talk to me, just dont be stupid.

and USE THE SEARCH BUTTON

Comment

im confused... are they 13" wide or 13" in diameter
          also 225 is not wide and if you mean 13" diameter, you will never find a 30 series tire in 13"

Comment

Originally posted by FreshLikeSushi View Post
            you need a new tire guy

Comment

Welcome to the Internet, I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by martinm13 View Post
                im confused... are they 13" wide or 13" in diameter
                also 225 is not wide and if you mean 13" diameter, you will never find a 30 series tire in 13"
                they are 13" in diameter, and 7"(?) wide, 225 is wide in 13" inch, can you find wider?

but 205 is good enough, i got over a pair of 205/60. To muchò rubber john. 205/30 would be great.

Comment

Originally posted by firelizard3 View Post
                  www.tirerack.com

Welcome to the Internet, I guess.
                  "Sorry, there are no tires available in the size you selected. Please select a new size"
                  Nice internet you got ther.
                  But thank you anyway

Comment

Funny, I found 225/50 semi-slicks. Why are you trying to find something wider than 225 for a seven inch wide wheel???!!

Going for maximum sidewall bulge?

And 205/30-13? Is this for a forklift, or a golfcart?

Look, at the risk of coming off rude, it sounds like you really don't know what you're doing yet. So let us help. What exactly is it that you're trying to acheive?

Comment

Originally posted by firelizard3 View Post
                      Funny, I found 225/50 semi-slicks. Why are you trying to find something wider than 225 for a seven inch wide wheel???!!

Going for maximum sidewall bulge?

And 205/30-13? Is this for a forklift, or a golfcart?

Look, at the risk of coming off rude, it sounds like you really don't know what you're doing yet. So let us help. What exactly is it that you're trying to acheive?
                      yeah holy shit lol. not trying to be rude but i think you need to figure out what you want. let me give you some insight...

in tire sizes, the first number (ie 225) is the width of the tread in mm. the second number is the profile (ie 35, 40, 45 etc) this number is a percentage of the total tread width. so if you want a 30 series on a 7 inch wide wheel, you might as well just run no tires

Comment

Originally posted by martinm13 View Post
                        yeah holy shit lol. not trying to be rude but i think you need to figure out what you want. let me give you some insight...

in tire sizes, the first number (ie 225) is the width of the tread in mm. the second number is the profile (ie 35, 40, 45 etc) this number is a percentage of the total tread width. so if you want a 30 series on a 7 inch wide wheel, you might as well just run no tires
                        why did you quote firelizard when he is the one giving advice?

Comment

Why not try a 175-50-13 tire on a 7" wide wheel.

Comment

Originally posted by slotoyo View Post
                            Because he was agreeing with that post. Tough concept, I know.

Comment

Originally posted by slotoyo View Post
                              Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                              Because he was agreeing with that post. Tough concept, I know.
                              thanks lol

Comment

Working...
                              X