i need tires removed... can i do this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HOLES View Post
    im just concerned about them fvckin my wheels up tho. think ill be ok?
    Your wheels will be a lot safer than if you're sitting and hacking at them with a sawzall

Comment

I think the changes of you fucking up your rim using a homebrew method with a carpet knife, your cats left claw and flathead screwdriver are far greater than a shop, mexi or not.

Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Rally View Post
        Your wheels will be a lot safer than if you're sitting and hacking at them with a sawzall
        Originally posted by Stephen View Post
        I think the changes of you fucking up your rim using a homebrew method with a carpet knife, your cats left claw and flathead screwdriver are far greater than a shop, mexi or not.

yeh im not going to cut em. i was in a rush earlier, but now im not so im just going to search all over richmond and find a deal i can work with.

thanks for settin me straight guys

Comment

Live near a high school with an auto shop?

We had a tire machine at ours and did peoples all the time. Just get the student that looks the least high.

I like em dropped.

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
            ...a carpet knife, your cats left claw and flathead screwdriver...

Comment

Find someone local to you on the forums/a friend that works at a dealer/tire shop that'll do it for you for cheap/free lol

2004 350Z Twin Turbo

Comment

Originally posted by 1985zcar View Post
                Find someone local to you on the forums/a friend that works at a dealer/tire shop that'll do it for you for cheap/free lol
                this.

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

U can cut them off each tire but it take an hour or less depend bro!!! Ive done two tires before and it was too much frustrated but it was fun lol!!!
                  >>>>>I have a hard time with english because it is my second language and I'm also deaf<<<<< Please dont flame or argue with me ok....

Comment

Originally posted by Dave_The_BMXER View Post
                    Live near a high school with an auto shop?

We had a tire machine at ours and did peoples all the time. Just get the student that looks the least high.
                    Hahaha you know

Originally posted by dav3design
                    ...I have only just cottoned on to what is happening. lol

Comment

Use a jack under a high car or truck to brake the bead and a prybar to dismount them. I have done it on a trail with the rockcrawler.
                      chUD..........Asphalt-sux

"Success causes envy , jealousy & hatred from the un-successful !!!! "Gregg Valentino

Comment

Working...
                      X