X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh sweet jesus

Comment

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
      who that fuck you think you are? you stupid fucking dick face you need to start learning how to respect, fine you wrote and I forgot i had that shit there but that dont you give any fucking reason to write shit like that to me or anyone else if you don't feel like helping skip over the fucking page or hit that BACK bottom simple as that but don't disrespect no body like this.

IG: @_olliee

Comment

posting in a lol thread
        1999 Slammed W202 - RIP
        1962 Ford Ranchero - Olivia (Current Project)

if i wanted to be unoriginal, i'd own a BMW.

Comment

this thread needs a cat meme to cheer up the mood

Comment

I've never heard of tirestretch.com or willitfit.com, I don't even

Trial and error will let you know if it fits.com

Comment

Originally posted by 978wagonit View Post
              Ok guys I just finish tryed using "willtheyfit.com" and I put all the info that it needs maybe I'm blind but I don't see anything saying yes or no. All i wanna know if 19x10 all around with et35 will fit my ride 00 323 wagon rwd.
              that was great, i needed that today, what a great laugh. Either man up and make it fit and stop bitching (this will take some effort on you behalf), or puss out and go with what everyone else is running if you cant (probably best for you)

Comment

Not a god way to get ahead on this forum, homie.

Comment

YES, they'll fit with a 255 or less tire, with rolled fenders.
                  The front is gonna be REALLY REALLY tight tho.
                  Last edited by scaredofstance; 06-25-2011, 02:09 AM.
                  I haz 4 wimz. need 4 more.

Comment

Wow...I forgot that this is the new bimmerforums...you guys are assholes, he clearly doesnt know what he is doing and no one is helping,

Okay soo, here is a chart that gives you backspace and offsets for a specific wheel width, there is a formula to calculating offset, it using yor desired backspacing minus your wheel's centerline, but you won't need it because this guy has done all the work for you...

So, You will notice on the chart a10in wide wheel with a +35mm offset will have about 6.875 inches of backspace. This means the wheel will stick into your fender well 6.875 in past the mounting surface of your brake rotor. Measure that distance from the front of the brake rotor in 6.875 inches and make sure it isn't touching anything. Now if your clearance is good inside the fender well it is time to measure how far out your wheel will poke..

To do this you take 10+1 = 11 - 6.875 (backspace) = 4.125in this is your "frontspace" for lack of a better term. First make a "bobby" or whatever it's called by hanging a a heavy object, like a wrench, at the end of a string. Hold this against your fender when thecar is on a level surface and measure perpendicularly away from your rotors mounting surface, out to your fender 4.125in and if it is past the "Bobby" you will have poke, it it is even you will be flush, and it if is in you will be sunk in...

Hope this helps

Comment

Originally posted by scaredofstance View Post
                      YES, they'll fit with a 255 or less tire, with rolled fenders.
                      The front is gonna be REALLY REALLY tight tho.
                      Wow thank you for being mature..

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Ostrowski View Post
                        Wow...I forgot that this is the new bimmerforums...you guys are assholes, he clearly doesnt know what he is doing and no one is helping,
                        reading comprehension? look at post #8 again. people tried to help already. you cant help this lost case.
                        Originally posted by Kielan
                        I've had a lot more fun in my Dad's Prius than I care to admit.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

Go back to bf.c homo.

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Ostrowski View Post

Okay soo, here is a chart that gives you backspace and offsets for a specific wheel width, there is a formula to calculating offset, it using yor desired backspacing minus your wheel's centerline, but you won't need it because this guy has done all the work for you...

So, You will notice on the chart a10in wide wheel with a +35mm offset will have about 6.875 inches of backspace. This means the wheel will stick into your fender well 6.875 in past the mounting surface of your brake rotor. Measure that distance from the front of the brake rotor in 6.875 inches and make sure it isn't touching anything. Now if your clearance is good inside the fender well it is time to measure how far out your wheel will poke..

To do this you take 10+1 = 11 - 6.875 (backspace) = 4.125in this is your "frontspace" for lack of a better term. First make a "bobby" or whatever it's called by hanging a a heavy object, like a wrench, at the end of a string. Hold this against your fender when thecar is on a level surface and measure perpendicularly away from your rotors mounting surface, out to your fender 4.125in and if it is past the "Bobby" you will have poke, it it is even you will be flush, and it if is in you will be sunk in...

Hope this helps
                            Yep, but simplified even more....
                            im running ET38 18x10s out back w 255/35/18 on the same car. fits good with rolled fenders and the right tire. too fat a tire and it will rub. plenty of guys on e46f running et35 18x10, im gonna change spacer to get that same offset and probably run a 245.

up front i have a 18x8.5 ET28 w/ a 245/40 tire and i rub. 10-8.5 =1.5. 1.5/2 = .75"
                            thats how much wider than my 8.5 that 10 will be on each side. if you take my offset and got ET35 thats pulling in he edge of the rim 7mm
                            .75" = 20mm
                            20mm - 7mm = 13mm (extra width of typical 8.5" - offset space saved = 13mm more poke)
                            That is at the RIM. then you have to run a very thin tire to clear the fender.

This is all assuming youre lowered as i am.
                            So the rears will be fine, but your front rim will poke like a mawfuka. so a uber stretched front tire is a much.
                            Im guessing 235/35 maybe.

The only think i'd be worried about, is if your wheel will clear the front strut (inside) with it being not only wide, but tall. I think it will, but dont be shocked if you rub a lil, especially if you have a none OE strut that may be a tad thicker (wider) than stock

Comment

^That is as retarded as the inital question

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymoose View Post
                                ^That is as retarded as the inital question
                                Excuse you.

Comment

Working...
                                X