work meister wheel bolts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• work meister wheel bolts

I have been looking everywhere for gold wheel bolts for my 3pc work meister's and i found that work sell them $20 for 5 bolts that would be $560 plus shipping for 140 bolts ,also tried to find some local to gold plate the one i already have i could find a decent turnaround time everyone is giving a wait time of 4-6 weeks.

Would bbs wheel bolts work?

does any other company make replacement for a better price?

thanks in advance

hey buddy I was in your exact position for a long time .. ive got work equips and only place i found selling them was work themself like you said .. and yeah it was WAY too much money .. i take it your bolts are already chromed? your best bet is hit em with a wirewheel on a drill to get all rust n whatnot off .. then find a powdercoater that can coat in gold translucent .. that on top of chrome or polish comes out like 24k plated .. i almost went this route myself but got eager to put my wheels back together ..

Comment

Originally posted by R thirty wtf View Post
      hey buddy I was in your exact position for a long time .. ive got work equips and only place i found selling them was work themself like you said .. and yeah it was WAY too much money .. i take it your bolts are already chromed? your best bet is hit em with a wirewheel on a drill to get all rust n whatnot off .. then find a powdercoater that can coat in gold translucent .. that on top of chrome or polish comes out like 24k plated .. i almost went this route myself but got eager to put my wheels back together ..
      im going to look into the powdercoating in gold translucent since the bolts are in good shape, thanks

Comment

np .. it will cost you 1/50th of what buying bolts from work cost

Comment

Working...
        X