Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

.:: PHOTOSHOP PLEASE - STANCING MY M3 - Need your help with fitment ::.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you not just buy the widest you can get then if you need to space out the rears with spacers until they sit flush?

Comment

What is the widest spacer you can run though, and is it safe to do so, especially under 550hp?

Is it possible to run a diff bolt pattern, and use an adapter to fit to my 5x120?

Comment

the pic jorge used is my car and i have stock fenders btw....and the first pic with the blue 3 series isnt an m3

older pic....i think my front camber is the same im just slightly lower

Last edited by hinrichs; 05-16-2011, 09:01 AM.
        Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

Buy your wheels and send em to rotiform for maximum spec win. Can you not get someone to measure things up for you? Coz you won't get exactly what you want if your going off others cars

Comment

Yeah I know it was yours lol it was teh most aggressive M I could think of.

Comment

I know the Topaz wasnt an M3, neither was the s2000 haha, I just meant that I liked its fitment if were transferred to my car, your car looks great and great fitment, the fronts will be ideal with your size, the rears as of right now, nobody could measure properly until the summer when I return home which I wanted the new wheels on before then. Rotiform has great wheels, maybe I should just consider going that direction if the meisters arent aggressive enough?

Comment

Originally posted by Jorge View Post
                Yeah I know it was yours lol it was teh most aggressive M I could think of.
                yeah not many people go agressive with them, i still wanna go wider in the rear to match the front but those wheels are gonna get pulled and sold soon or just gonna sit for a while
                Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

I'm pretty sure work can make custom lips for the 19's that would fit your needs. Look how wide the 18's go

Comment

12.5 if I didnt look at the wrong size right?

Comment

just buy my wheels and get bigger rear lips....wait you want 19s nvm
                      Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

Originally posted by .::M::. View Post
                        12.5 if I didnt look at the wrong size right?
                        What I meant was, if Work is able to make an 18" wheel up to 15" wide with a 10 offset, they should be able to make you a custom lip that would let you go wider than 12.5" with 19's. Try contacting them directly and seeing if they could make it happen.

Comment

Agreed, I will just send an email thanks for the kick in the ass

I would buy your wheels but after shipping and replacing the lip I would be into them for about the same as a custom S1 setup and 19s barely clear my brakes as is Plus why would you change, your car looks great as is!

Comment

I just emailed work for fitment confirm

S1 or CR01?

S1

CR01

Comment

That is pretty hard to choose, I like S1s

Comment

just tired of the look, thinking about doing a more track or square setup
                                Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

Working...
                                X