e36 M3 sedan fitment question.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• e36 M3 sedan fitment question.

I posted to bimmerforums, but they are not fans of stretch & poke.

How much work will it be to get 17x8.5 et13 to fit?

I figured a fender roll + slight stretch would be enough but people are saying widebody. im not buyin it.

i have 17x9 et20 with a 215 40 and a very aggresive roll and im just barely clearing the fenders, just for reference

Comment

I bet if you leave that thread up there for awhile, someone will suggest a spacer. lol bimmerforums.

It'll be a tight fit but I bet with enough work you could pull it off.
      1993 BMW 325i Cabrio Mauritius Blau
      2015 Subaru BRZ Crystal Black Silica
      flickr

Comment

Originally posted by jasonslackisrad View Post
        I posted to bimmerforums, but they are not fans of stretch & poke.

How much work will it be to get 17x8.5 et13 to fit?

I figured a fender roll + slight stretch would be enough but people are saying widebody. im not buyin it.
        wide body? hell no.

i run way more aggressive offsets and still have room, BFC is full of middle aged idiots.

just a slight roll and 205 or 215/40

pm me im in LI if you need some fitment help
        Last edited by Jesus Christ; 03-02-2011, 01:36 PM.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

lol, a mild roll and 205's and a 10mm spacer will work fine. I ran 205/40 on an 8.5 +10 on rolled fenders no probem up front.

No pulling necessary.. and lol at the dumb shit that said widebody.

Comment

That's what i thought too. Thanks guys. BF is great for some shit. just not stance.

Comment

link me to said post reguarding the widebody. on my non M, i ran the same specs as sean. fenders untouched up front, and a simple rear roll.
              Originally posted by Kielan
              I've had a lot more fun in my Dad's Prius than I care to admit.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by NegativeCamber View Post
                link me to said post reguarding the widebody. on my non M, i ran the same specs as sean. fenders untouched up front, and a simple rear roll.
                Piece of cake

Comment

tight. waiting on hearing from the seller.

Comment

I had a friend run 18x10 +12 out back with a pull n stretch. Some people are just scared
                    DSDone

Comment

Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                      lol, a mild roll and 205's and a 10mm spacer will work fine. I ran 205/40 on an 8.5 +10 on rolled fenders no probem up front.

No pulling necessary.. and lol at the dumb shit that said widebody.
                      You had a 10mm spacer on all 4 17x8.5 et13? Or was +13 your final offset and you ran the spacers in the rear?

Comment

front:
                        8,5x17" offset 13 with 215/40R17 tires fits perfectly
                        rear:
                        You might need spacer

Comment

Widebody

I run 17x8.5 +13s with 10mm spacers. So effective offset +3 if anyone was confused.

IG: @_olliee

Comment

im running 17x9 on rear with 205/40 rubber and 17x8 on front with 195/45 rubber, there ET35 all round and fit without rubbing, and im slammed aswell it fits perfect, next i gotta go for huge spacers and some archwork to get it all nice and tight

Comment

17x8.5 et13 is probably the smoothest fitting set of wheels for stance on an E36

& only less common to an 8in. et20 setup (ex. style 5's) outside of high offset OEM types.

there's no need to worry here, ever! especially when you have guys like this answering: negitive camber, jesus christ, ollie, sean dub, & the like.

so just do it & post a pic here in the thread when you have done so.

Comment

Working...
                              X