BBS Super RS vs a newbie.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 8vTurbo View Post
    Hey guys! I'm ordering up adapters for my Super RS's and I can't quite tell if the centre bore is 60mm or 60.1mm. I know it says above that the hubcentric rings from ECS were 60mm to 57.1 but are we 100% sure that these are bored to 60mm?

Thanks!!
    Sweet deal man. Well when I bought these wheels tha guy told me that the 60mm to 57.1mm will work fine...I havnt had any problems so far.

Comment

Are the bolts to rebuild these M7x32?

Comment

Getting there..

Comment

Are the bolts to rebuild these M7x32?
          Not sure but I know blackforestindustries has them

Comment

Originally posted by cleanmk6 View Post
            Getting there..

Looks sweet!

Comment

lmao my supers look exactly the same! polished lip/hex gold bolts, bbs silver centres and same caps

Comment

Originally posted by C.Johnston View Post
                lmao my supers look exactly the same! polished lip/hex gold bolts, bbs silver centres and same caps
                Lol I know I know, don't worry they won't stay long like that. As soon as BBS makes red and gold center caps in 81mm I'm turning them into prima donnas

Comment

haha I'm not worried, I'm pretty sure it's been done before. I'm also quite confident we won't run into each other lol... And yeah I was waiting for primmadonna caps too... i think im just gonna get vinyl made up.

Comment

I read somewhere that Super RS's will accept the older hex caps, that the threads are the same. You could always just run the older caps with the 70mm emblems in red and gold.

Comment

I read somewhere that Super RS's will accept the older hex caps, that the threads are the same. You could always just run the older caps with the 70mm emblems in red and gold.
                      Lol ur good!
                      I'm actually currently working on a trade for RS hex caps with no center caps for mine so well test fit it tomorrow and c what happens ( not sure the size of the center caps on 17inch RS tho

Comment

I've used my friends hex caps and waffle from his 17' RS and they fit fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican fast View Post
                          I've used my friends hex caps and waffle from his 17' RS and they fit fine.
                          His waffles are polished tho
                          U think we can just swap out the hex caps?

Comment

Originally posted by cleanmk6 View Post
                            His waffles are polished tho
                            U think we can just swap out the hex caps?
                            Yeah u should be able too. Just take them apart and find out.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican fast View Post
                              Yeah u should be able too. Just take them apart and find out.
                              Trying it out today at 7pm
                              Will check back with updates

Comment

Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                                I'm pretty sure 215/35 is the smallest you are going to get which makes it your best choice.

the 215/35 really wont be stretched on the front but if its a big concern, step up to the 40. Definitely no bigger than that.
                                Toyo makes a 205/35/18 for future reference

Comment

Working...
                                X