Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gold BBS RC / Style 5 bolts

Decided on my wheel scheme I think,

Where can you get gold RC / Style 5 bolts for a reasonable price, even if its just the head.

http://www.titanium-touch.com/felge_...30_s_a_uk.html waiting on a price from here,

Justmatz want £155 for 80 bolts when you need 136, then nuts too, they want over £300 for a set. Am I missing anywhere? I might even look into getting silver coated if the price is right.

Can't you just use RS bolts? i think i have seen something about that somewhere.
    -Instagram@jdjurhuus
    Stretchsaurus and Pokemon.

Comment

Well the collars on them aren't smooth, so you have to really hammer them into the wheels.

Not sure what would happen if these weren't tight, guess they are more likely to losen, suppose if I used threadlock I might be alright?

Comment

Anyone else know if you can use RS bolts safely on RCs?

Comment

Bump on this cos I'm on the hunt too...
          /O O==[][]==O O\
          --------------------------

Comment

I've *hopefully* acquired a full set of gold RC bolts and nuts for a real nice price

Comment

i used gold rs bolts in mine they are fine

Comment

Got RC bolts in the post but thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Jorge View Post
                  I've *hopefully* acquired a full set of gold RC bolts and nuts for a real nice price
                  Did ya get them from the link above?

And ehh...how nice a price if you don't mind me asking
                  /O O==[][]==O O\

Comment

They are the same as the ones from Titanium Touch - the guy bought them but never used them, I found them for sale privately for £200, and got them for £170 posted for 137 bolts in the above link AND 137 new 12pt nuts. Can't complain at that.

Comment

Thats a savage price!

These frickin' bolts just make my due to date for finishing the wheels further away

Tires are e65ish each, so thats e260 for tires, then I gotta spend about another e100 on bolts...fml
                      /O O==[][]==O O\

Comment

I turn up the post! I'm looking for gold bolts of bbs rc. 272 where I need to get a good price?

Comment

Working...
                        X