Mazda 3 stancing help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mazda 3 stancing help

Well, I'm seeking opinion regarding plans for my Mazda. I've got a 2008 Mazda 3 sedan and I'm going to slam it, or want to anyways. My plans are as follows:

Wheels: 18's - Undecided
    Tires: Bridgestone low profiles - undecided
    Suspension: BC Racing Coilovers
    Side skirts: finding oem sport mazda skirts

So the plan is to drop the car 2.5" - 3"... and so far I haven't seen any clean Mazda 3 sedans done right and I plan to be the first.

What is everyone's thoughts on my idea? Here are some wheels I am looking at

Discount Tire Direct is retiring, but check out our partners at Tire Rack! With tires and wheels for virtually every vehicle make and model, Tire Rack is your new source for the best prices and selection for online and mail-order purchases.

30mm offset

Discount Tire Direct is retiring, but check out our partners at Tire Rack! With tires and wheels for virtually every vehicle make and model, Tire Rack is your new source for the best prices and selection for online and mail-order purchases.

20mm offset

Please keep all comments constructive. I don't really care what you have to say regarding my wheel choice. Any ideas on if this setup would work or not?

Colin

The general style discussion forum, as well as a place to post your car, or any car for that matter.

Comment

18s are too big for a mz3 to try and get low lows, go with 17s

1st wheels will be easier to fit. 2nd ones would be extremely difficult (lots of pulling and stretching tires). and seeing as how you just threw up a random thread with out checking here or another mazda forums (mazda3forums.com has a 100+ page thread dedicated to this shit) it looks like your gonna wanna go with the easy route. i think ive seen 1 ms3 with white mb battles with 18x9.5+15 and he has super poke. there is also a blue mz3 sedan (manny) with 17x9 that looks good. cant get to my messages with him to get you the specs...

so, 17x8.5+30
      Originally posted by M.Burroughs
      I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

Read this:
        A forum community dedicated to Mazda 3 and all Mazda vehicle owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about MazdaSpeed performance, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, maintenance, and more!

Followed by this:
        A forum community dedicated to Mazda 3 and all Mazda vehicle owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about MazdaSpeed performance, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, maintenance, and more!

I like em dropped.

Comment

oh dave, your too nice
          I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

Haha.

Were you taking about Manny with the RPF-1s? 17x9 et 40 if I recall?

I like em dropped.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave_The_BMXER View Post
              Haha.

Were you taking about Manny with the RPF-1s? 17x9 et 40 if I recall?
              yuhhh. i think he is like 38 and 40 ets. i know hes stagger but just barely

Comment

Working...
              X