No announcement yet.

18x11.5s on an E46?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Intriguing, I think I may have to make an offer. Up for £499 at the minute, with no interest at all. Gonna brave it with a £300 offer I think.

Comment

if you can get them that cheap you could even just clean them up and sell them, your gonna need a big spacer to pull them off but it might work out, theres another member on here with an m3 running 11s out back with an et of 18 or something...you can fit very wide wheels on m3s....all the bmws posted are normal 3 series which are not as wide at all

here is what my setup looks like and the rear has the 12mm spacer on it, the et is 0 before that was added

Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

I can hope one day I have an M3... Hopefully one with a moustache.

Comment

Ceasar has a lot of fender work to make those CCW's fit. The CCW's are also for sale. If you have any fitment questions id ask him.
          The things you own end up owning you. It isent until you lose everything, that your free to do anything. - Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
            Random question: Why do most people immediately assume stretching a 40 series is the best solution for 18's? Never understood this when there is a abundance of 35 series options for 18's.. I've never owned 18's, other then what's on my wagon, so that's why I'm asking.
            could'nt agree more. 40's look too big to me. i tried 40's at first and did not like the look on them at all. went down to 35's and could'nt be happier. they look just right on my e36.

Comment

Originally posted by 00bmw323 View Post
              i say go for it...make them fit

^this.

although, i love your current set up so much
              David

Comment

They are becoming (well already were) too common, getting pm/s daily asking about the setup from people currently fitting 5s to their 46s. Although most aren't staggered. Guy has been offered 375 so the cheapest I'd get them in 400£ I think, good price but now sure if I can afford that without selling one of my current 3 sets lol

I **** this forum. It costs me far too much money

Comment

I actually just bought ceasars wheels. After talking alot with him this week, he (and I) are aware that the 40 profile can come down to a 35 and make it moar low, but the roads by him and I are horrid and the risk of ruining the wheels isn't worth it IMO. Im going to be getting a lot of fender work done and a nice suspension setup, so stay tuned to see how it comes out on my 330ci Once complete hopefully I can help some of you non M guys with any questions making some aggressive wheels fit.

Comment

I've got 1 question then, what tyre specs are they on currently front and rear?

And are the rear arches rolled flat?

Comment

Originally posted by aar0n. View Post
                      Depends on the platform? On MK4 VWs, a 35 series on 18s looks like shit bc of the arch sizes. I guess a lot of us come from that scene so we're used to it lol
                      x2 I like to maximize stretch before going to an undersized sidewall..

- www.bagriders.com - Email us at: sales@bagriders.com -

- Did you find a lower price? We Price Match! -

Comment

Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
                        Random question: Why do most people immediately assume stretching a 40 series is the best solution for 18's? Never understood this when there is a abundance of 35 series options for 18's.. I've never owned 18's, other then what's on my wagon, so that's why I'm asking.
                        The RSX is on 35's

Comment

Working...
                        X