19" Tires setup on e34?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 19" Tires setup on e34?

hi, i'm using a BMW E34, rite now the wheels are AC Schnitzer Type III 19X8.5 et 15 square setup..

any inputs to fit the "proper" tires to stretch a bit? now using 225/35 front and 235/35 rear..

thanks!

215/35 will give a slight stretch to a medium stretch depending on what brand of tire you put on there.

One question tho, why would you wanna stretch tires on there, when you got such high offsets for the e34 plat form? (unless you are planing on some spacers? "big because e34 can fit some wide wheels under there")

I personally would stay with those tires. Just switch them out when i would swap the wheels as well. Get some wide 17's or 18's.
    -Instagram@jdjurhuus
    Stretchsaurus and Pokemon.

Comment

Originally posted by Zic View Post
      215/35 will give a slight stretch to a medium stretch depending on what brand of tire you put on there.

One question tho, why would you wanna stretch tires on there, when you got such high offsets for the e34 plat form? (unless you are planing on some spacers? "big because e34 can fit some wide wheels under there")

I personally would stay with those tires. Just switch them out when i would swap the wheels as well. Get some wide 17's or 18's.
      yeap, i'm planning to put some spacers on it after i get my suspension kits on..

i know it's a bit big too, but i love the way it looks, in progress of searchin' for staggered 18" too.. still can't find the perfect one til' today

Comment

if money is not an option
        http://www.felgen-man.de/english/indexenglish.html

http://www.motorsport24.de/de/BMW-Alufelgen
        -Instagram@jdjurhuus
        Stretchsaurus and Pokemon.

Comment

too bad money is the limit but yeah, i want those bbs wtcc!!

Comment

Working...
          X