Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

scammed! by! s4cr! out of thousands of $$$!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by iliescu View Post
    'Report this item'

What a scumfuck.
    Reported. i googled the name uberwheelwh*re... he's back on benz sites. Time to get the word out!

I posted an alert on the two MB forums i found. i can't figure out how to report a wheel-whores.com listing, and there was another MB forum in German that I didn't do (becuase registering would be very hard work right now :P).
    Last edited by vdub2625; 02-24-2011, 11:56 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by vdub2625 View Post
      Reported. i googled the name uberwheelwh*re... he's back on benz sites. Time to get the word out!

I posted an alert on the two MB forums i found. i can't figure out how to report a wheel-whores.com listing, and there was another MB forum in German that I didn't do (becuase registering would be very hard work right now :P).
      GOOD. I reported him on Ebay because I have an account there. Let's get this guy banned from the entire interwebz.

Really though wheels of that quality/price don't pop up very often and when they do it's easy to spot the fuck since he lives so far away and his target is primarily US citizens so shipping is expensive and takes a long time.

Bump this thread, tell your friends, post it on other forums, if you see anything by Uberwheelwhore on any forum report it or post this link and the others in his thread.

Hang this fuck, noone is lower than a thief.

Comment

• just banned him from wheelwhores - keep on top of this lowlife .
        search maverick wheels on facebook .. shiny shiny wide wide

Comment

• Banned on R3V aswell

Comment

• What a scumbag. Not that I think he should ever sell wheels again, but at least correct your mistakes and pay people before hopping onto the next username. It seems like he was a decent guy in the beginning.

Comment

• Originally posted by iliescu View Post
              What a scumbag. Not that I think he should ever sell wheels again, but at least correct your mistakes and pay people before hopping onto the next username. It seems like he was a decent guy in the beginning.
              That's his angle- he gets a few good deals out there to look reputable, then tells multiple people that they are all buying the same crap, or posts stuff he doesn't even own- then just disappears.

Comment

• Originally posted by vdub2625 View Post
                That's his angle- he gets a few good deals out there to look reputable, then tells multiple people that they are all buying the same crap, or posts stuff he doesn't even own- then just disappears.
                this is EXACTLY what he's been doing

Comment

• As far as i know, he was gone for like ~2-3 months. Reason - he was in a hospital.
                  Sorry to hear about his scams. Pretty much all people leaved stanced.lt page. Its a shame, that one person can ruin all lithuanians reputation.

P.S.
                  Facebook - Tonis Palekis
                  Skype - s4crificed

P.S.2. Sorry for my english mistakes (if there was any)
                  Last edited by xII; 02-26-2011, 08:01 AM.

Comment

• First thing i found on his facebook.

Tonis Palekis
                    i fucking love buyers from USA!
                    August 6, 2010 at 5:18pm · View Feedback (6)Hide Feedback (6)

o
                    Aistė Mhm Cuz they're so fuckin' stupid?
                    August 6, 2010 at 5:21pm
                    o
                    Tonis Palekis cuz they pay a lot of money
                    August 6, 2010 at 5:22pm
                    o
                    Aistė Mhm As I said...Cuz they're sooo fuckin' stupid...
                    August 6, 2010 at 5:22pm
                    o
                    Tonis Palekis naaah, they just like the stuff i'm selling and they don't have that in US
                    August 6, 2010 at 5:24pm
                    o
                    Aistė Mhm Well they'll have it now (clap)
                    August 6, 2010 at 5:27pm
                    o
                    Tonis Palekis atleast one of them
                    August 6, 2010 at 5:29pm

No offense to you, but i'm never buying from Lithuania again. it's too easy to get screwed. And I'll always think of this seller.

Comment

• "At least one of them"

That was me
                      [

Comment

• Good to see you guys looking out for each other.

Comment

• I'm still in the process of my transaction resolutions with the credit card company as the sale was for multiple items (3). because they were all shipped out at separate times, & paypaled on differing dates, I was previously forced to have a separate claim for each item purchased.

the only progress that's been made, has been to combine these tranactions into one dispute since all of these transactions were placed in close accordance to one another. My credit card company had confirmed multiple previous claims against user Antonis Palekis, which makes me hopeful that the credit bureau/ paypal/ ebay can easily see his evil well before ever hearing my story.

he has now been contacted by certified mail to respond to these charges. He will be given time to reply as to his side of the story and has been asked in the letter to provide proof on any of the items being sent or returned to the original sender.

I know this doesn't say much, but felt it was right to update this thread. I know many have lurked here, PM'd me, & care to know how all of this will play out . . . I will let you know what happens, but in the meantime I really do remain sick over all of this.

more than anything, I absolutely must thank you guys! It's been extremely hard going through this. I contact any involved parties I'm able to on a weekly basis for months now. I do love rare sets of wheels, but am extremely far from being able to properly afford it; much less be scammed or other by desiring them.

I usually sell my winter car each winter in order to buy up a fresh set of rims, then do all that I can to save up some cash over summer OT hours in hopes that I'll be able to keep them for years to come. this does not always happen, but I try. I try hard to get them & I try even harder to keep them - but when someone comes along like Tonis Palekis, it just crushes the slow momentum I've been able to accumulate.

it really is disgusting & all I have to look forward to before the verdict has been your support. it really does go deep as I have mentioned before. there are times that I'm left in undeniable shock from your replies. I mean, you're actively getting the message out, banning him on other forums, continuing to question my outcome, throwing jokes or support or realism my way, & all the more.

to the mods like Stephen, iliescu, vdub2625, maverick, Youro-Luke, x11, BADwayz, projektzwo & anyone else that has even just read this thread, THANK YOU unbelievably, THANK YOU guys!

you've been honest, real, compassionate, remained hopeful for me, & have even jumped in the brawl for a Tonis Palekis knockout victory. God do I feel blessed to have all of your support, even the lurkers; I know you're there reading along too. it's you guys that make StanceWorks the nirvana that it is.

I will keep this Tonis Palekis scam updated & I will answer Puma's inquiry later on this week as I have to make sure it won't hinder anything with my credit card company first.

in the meantime, can I ask - if anyone has pictures of him or his cars [E36 sedan & MK1 Jetta coupe] to please post up a photo or two in this thread. I don't have facebook & don't care to search s4cr anything!, but figure it would do some good to show the devils face.

until I have monetary resolution, all I have is this thread, so I hope you can understand. s4cr has my wheels, my money, my dignity, & ultimately the truth as to what's transpired here. if you're uncomfortable having it posted under your signature, feel free to PM me & I will not interupt disclosure.

take care gents.

Comment

• From his FaceBook

For SALE!!!!!

BBS RS and OZ Futura coffe tables!!! Click for pics

Comment

• Thanks FABEL! I'm not a mod, just an angry gentleman If you do have any resolution, let me know. i wonder if i could use that to my advantage. Does anyone have ANY tips on what to do after the resolution period has expired with PayPal?

Comment

• Hello fellows,

This story long and never ending. Heard about it one year ago... Many guys (stanced.lt members) thought that is not true about s4cr scamms around the world. Like xII said many guys left stanced.lt forum (s4cr's website).

I **** when idiots like s4cr ruins reputation of Lithuania which wasn't good already...
                                Just contacted with one lithuanian e-commerce forum ( uzdarbis.lt ) where s4cr is a member since 2006, i hope he'll gets what he deserves.

I believe he works as freelance programmer... Unfortunately there is nothing i can help you guys more...

P.S. I know, my english sucks
                                Flickr | Tumblr | Facebook

Comment

Working...
                                X