Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

scammed! by! s4cr! out of thousands of $$$!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OP don't worry this guy will eventually get whats coming to him, everything has a way of circling back around somehow. Yes you are out of thousands but I am sure the next time you make a purchase you will be more cautious, despite the wheel whore in you.
    You don't do wrong without some sort of retribution.

Comment

Originally posted by I*ROLL*ON*THE*phlOOR View Post
      OP don't worry this guy will eventually get whats coming to him, everything has a way of circling back around somehow. Yes you are out of thousands but I am sure the next time you make a purchase you will be more cautious, despite the wheel whore in you.
      You don't do wrong without some sort of retribution.
      Core.

Comment

Originally posted by BADwayz View Post
        How many people have you been PMing for rims in the last 6 months? You made a deal with me and more than a few other people here then punked out, and I still see you making plans with people....you might not be stealing from people, but stop leading people on with your false intents yourself.
        I told you that i didn't have $3300 for your wheels ( a long time ago), which is extremely overpriced IMO.

you said you were going to keep them and then pm'd MEEEE, asking if i still wanted to buy them after i told you i didn't have enough money !

i only sold my bbs for $2500 and thats what i have to work with, you PM and ask people questions when your interested, thats just human nature.

Why is it your concern who I PM
        - think a little more before you post something negative homie, just keeping it REAL !

Comment

Originally posted by *96tegls* View Post
          I told you that i didn't have $3300 for your wheels ( a long time ago), which is extremely overpriced IMO.

you said you were going to keep them and then pm'd MEEEE, asking if i still wanted to buy them after i told you i didn't have enough money !

i only sold my bbs for $2500 and thats what i have to work with, you PM and ask people questions when your interested, thats just human nature.

- think a little more before you post something negative homie, just keeping it REAL !
          Come on, guys! We need a solution in this thread.

Another point: some sellers refuse to sell via paypal, coz people will get the wheels and then open a claim. that's not cool either.

Then we have trust issues. That is why using an escrow.com might be a good idea for the piece of mind.

To the OP - how is the claim with paypal going?

Comment

Originally posted by *96tegls* View Post

Yes, I gave you an overpriced answer to your obvious BS offer to buy my wheels that I didnt want to sell for a car that you didnt even have yet. Then we negotiated to a price you agreed to before asking me repeatedly about other wheels......still before you actually aquired the car you said you already had. You also accidently showed me a PM to MB about his wheels that were re-drilled for a BMW that wouldnt even fit your Benz, Ive seen you tell people you want to buy their wheels on numerous threads and you post threads that your PMing people about wheels on others. Have you actually bought any of them?? I have a stack of wheels in my garage of wheels Ive bought here.

Personally I dont care what you do or what car you have, but just stop lying.
            [

Comment

Why do you care what what wheels I'm interested in.
              I'm doin my w126 my way, I'm actually going to tuck tire lol

get off my dick and quit whoring this thread.

back on topic.

Comment

Both of you, quit your bickering. Whatever happened between you guys has nothing to do with this thread.
                Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

I sent s4cr a deposit back in the summer and after some sketchyness after the alotted time to open a paypal dispute I decided to not send the rest of the money and cut my losses. Just wondering if the OP ever got his money through the credit card company, as I may try to do the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Dutchy View Post
                    I sent s4cr a deposit back in the summer and after some sketchyness after the alotted time to open a paypal dispute I decided to not send the rest of the money and cut my losses. Just wondering if the OP ever got his money through the credit card company, as I may try to do the same.
                    how much you pay him, if not secret?

Comment

Originally posted by image View Post
                      how much you pay him, if not secret?
                      I paypaled him 400.00 as a deposit to have the wheels refinished and redrilled. The total amount was to be 1100.00 for them shipped.

At first I trusted him, and he seemed legit. Then I had some issues with paypal and my bank and it not accepting payment for the remaining amount, I said I would wait a paycheque and make sure I had my credit card 100% paid off to make sure their wouldn't be problems with it going through. His response didn't seem right to me, he was overly willing to wait for the money and seemingly didn't care how long it took. To me if I'm selling something, I will be reasonable and understanding, but I won't tell someone that I can wait as long as it takes if I'm holding something for them. For that reason I held off and decided to just cut my losses.

Comment

^ dutchy, see this is the sheit that just cuts me up inside!

how the hel can someone do this to people?
                        how the hel can someone GET AWAY! with doing this to people?

& why do we allow Antonis Palekis to even be a part of our community? I mean, there's close to a dozen links on here of his scamming people out of large sums of money & they're all the same story.

s4cr is extremely nice & understanding & seems like a hardcore enthusiast until he gets your money, & then just like this thread you will never ever ever hear back from him; absolutely ridonkulous.

I am so sorry for you dutchy. I think I can accurately say I know exactly how you feel, that is why I am trying to fight back in multiples of ways like making this thread. I can't believe how common it is for this guy to just ride on the shirt tails of all of us. s4cr is probably viewing this thread & just laughing at how foolish all of us have been.

it really is disgusting!

Comment

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                          Both of you, quit your bickering. Whatever happened between you guys has nothing to do with this thread.
                          ^ thank you very much! ^

I don't think they meant to turn this thread about them, but I still appreciate you throwing the hint out there that this thread is about being cautious/ not buying from s4cr.

please SW continue to add any feedback or ideas that any of you may have. I have learned much & feel good getting the word out there. someone on some forum should have tried organizing a full scam list like I & others have done here in this thread.

so, again, I am highly! highly grateful to all o ya's.

no update on the wheels, my money, or response from s4cr as of yet. with so many variables at stake, the wait is literally killing me. serious torture here over my holidays; it sucks so so bad & is kind of hard to feel 'community' from others passionate upon the same as myself at the moment.

Comment

Sent you a pm fabel to offer a bit of help

Comment

fabel i know you dont want to hear this, but dude you are not getting rims or money from this guy.

ive been burned before for a couple grand and yes it sucks very much but its life and we become assholes to others from these experiences.

i say contact interpol and see if they file internet fraud as a crime.

luck is not going to change the fact, but if your into superstition then i will say goodluck to you.
                              angelo

Comment

Originally posted by FABEL View Post
                                ^ dutchy, see this is the sheit that just cuts me up inside!

how the hel can someone do this to people?
                                how the hel can someone GET AWAY! with doing this to people?

& why do we allow Antonis Palekis to even be a part of our community? I mean, there's close to a dozen links on here of his scamming people out of large sums of money & they're all the same story.

s4cr is extremely nice & understanding & seems like a hardcore enthusiast until he gets your money, & then just like this thread you will never ever ever hear back from him; absolutely ridonkulous.

I am so sorry for you dutchy. I think I can accurately say I know exactly how you feel, that is why I am trying to fight back in multiples of ways like making this thread. I can't believe how common it is for this guy to just ride on the shirt tails of all of us. s4cr is probably viewing this thread & just laughing at how foolish all of us have been.

it really is disgusting!
                                It really is brutal, sucks because I and I'm sure you had to work hard for that money, I currently have two broken cars (mine and my girlfriends) both of which needing major repairs, and even though I can do all the work myself it would be nice to have that 400 to pay for some of the parts cost.

Steve

Comment

Working...
                                X