Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

scammed! by! s4cr! out of thousands of $$$!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He emailed me today twice saying about how he gave the money to paypal to give to me.... bullshit!
    And again to say he doesn't care what i say on this thread etc etc.

He says hes from america, but cant speak english very well tbh.

Is there any way i can report him on paypal as a scammer? I want him in deep shit as well!!!

Instragram: @lukeybabes

Comment

• Right i just rung paypal and they gave me an email address to email the fraud department.

So if we could get a list of paypal email addresses posted along with how much he scammed from you and the date of payment and if you have the money back or not? I will email all our names off to them so they can investigate this individual.

The woman told me to advice you all to email them aswell. So the email address for there fraud department is euaub@paypal.co.uk.

But im sure if we all email them with all of our email addresses they will take notice.

I will start, Maybe just quote the list so all the information is in one post at the end?

Luke James, Lukey-babes@hotmail.co.uk, $1,133.16 USD, 20th February 2011. Refund received through paypal resolution center.
      Last edited by LukeyBabes; 04-14-2011, 03:37 PM.

Comment

• Bump this up. I want this guy nailed to the wall.

If there is ANY question on when your wheels are coming, from ANY seller, file a PayPal claim within 45 days. period. it should NOT take that long to send something to you, there is no excuse. After 45 days you have LOST your money. period.

LukeybBabes, is the person you dealt with Tonis? Are you sure?

Would be nice to attempt to get my money back but since the transaction was last September I doubt it.
        Last edited by vdub2625; 04-25-2011, 05:19 PM.

Comment

• Someone from UK could visit him
          Ryanair tickets costs around 120 pounds to both ways... and weather back there getting pretty nice.
          Flickr | Tumblr | Facebook

Comment

• I haven't heard anything from paypal. Just fired off another email to them saying i would appreciate a response!

I dont have a clue if its Tonis. I know my guy reads this thread though. Maybe he could tell us. lol.

Comment

• http://www.audiklubas.com/forumas/in...,96621.60.html

Last edited by ramzis3; 06-22-2011, 01:54 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BADwayz View Post
                I bought some wheels from him myself and went through a little scare as well but I ended up very happy in the end. It took over two months to get my wheels, and there were no tracking numbers, but in the end I recieved the wheels well packaged and the re-drilling I had him have done was executed perfectly. I would buy from him again.
                Did you go on the Leavenworth Drive?If so your wheels look baller!

Comment

• I guess most of the guys can't understand lithuanian so I'll help you out.
                  It sounds someting like that:

I would like to inform you about new debt collection company called "Return your debt with the smile".
                  Our main goal is to collect money from our costumers and make them happier.

You can find attached photo as a proof of our good service helping you to get rid of your debt.

Have a good day.
                  Flickr | Tumblr | Facebook

Comment

• lets kill em

Comment

• Originally posted by famguy View Post
                      The first payment went through paypal, but now he wants me to transfer the rest of the money from my bank account to his. He told me that he was "in the middle of paypal verifivation".
                      Well, I ended up with not translating those money directly to his bank account, because I didn't dare.

I did send him a e-mail in about 3-4 weeks ago, but haven't heard anything. Is there somebody else that have got in touch with him reasontly?

I'm starting to get nervous.
                      - '89 E30 M-Tech 2
                      - '10 TT RS
                      - '13 A3 SB

Comment

• umm, there are almost 12,000 views on this thread & Antonis Palekis has been banned from 9 forums regardless of his user account name. I wrote novels on my specific situation & yet you still ask if your wheels/ moneys are coming? come on dude. not trying to be mean here, but contact your cards - paypal - authorities. Tonis is never going to give your money back. on his facebook page he laughs at how he can scam people with a nice attitude and sweet set of wheels.

to put it short, you have 2 options. vdub has one answer & mason has another. you decide. either way, I'm willing to help.

option 1:
                        Originally posted by vdub2625 View Post
                        Bump this up. I want this guy nailed to the wall.

If there is ANY question on when your wheels are coming, from ANY seller, file a PayPal claim within 45 days. period. it should NOT take that long to send something to you, there is no excuse.
                        option 2:
                        Originally posted by Masonbarnard View Post
                        lets kill em
                        either way, please do keep us all updated on this thread so others can be helped/ saved from Tonis Palekis in Latvia.

Comment

• Yes, I ask. I know that some people actually received theire wheels..

Is this the guy? http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1477481379
                          - '89 E30 M-Tech 2
                          - '10 TT RS
                          - '13 A3 SB

Comment

• hope you didn't think I was being rude, I just get upset that this guy can weasel his way around into peoples pocket still.

yes, that is the guy in your FB link. there are about 14 people he has scammed now, mostly on sets of wheels. if you review this thread, yes I know its long as hell, you'll see a handful of pics of him.

basically, he comes off as this nice guy that cares to send you a perfect set of wheels & comes up with ways to stall the shipment or excuses why he can't get you tracking numbers due to customs, etc. then paypal hits 45 days & you never hear from him again.

PLEASE! PLEASE! whatever site he did this to you on, report him & send this threads link. they will see all of the websites & stories he's been outcast from. this will save future customers from similar horror stories.

if there is any other way I can help, just let me know, but you've got to act NOW.

also, the fact that some people have gotten their sets is only part of the scam. it makes you double think when he scams 5 & sells 1; again, this stalls the buyer from reporting all the while paypal runs out & then you're screwed.

Comment

• Crap. So now I won't get my money back from paypal eihter, right? I transfered him $800 in about a year ago.. FML.
                              - '89 E30 M-Tech 2
                              - '10 TT RS
                              - '13 A3 SB

Comment

• I'm definiately sorry to hear this. I was patient & trusting & didn't want to come off distrusting or impatient towards the community. so I waited & continued to be lead on until out of nowhere I decided to google his name, Antonis Palekis - Tonis Palekis - s4cr, & whatever else. all three names came up with link after link of him scamming people.

my heart sank & I began to shake. never was somebody going to affect me like that, so I contacted every damn person, number, authority, I could until people started taking my call. I even called the Latvia Police Headquarters; I guess it's not so big an area or he's a neighborhood theif as well because the dude (officer?) finished Tonis last name for me.

I guess all I can say is contact your credit card company & open a dispute. if they give you a hard time or don't want to do it because of the time span, call the Latvia Police Headquarters (they don't call it a station I guess) & see what headway you can make there. then recontact your credit card company & tell them what you've done. follow up bi-weekly if necessary & phone paypal to see if they'll at least support your credit cards investigation in any way possible. paypal is free & clear at this point, but your claim will stay active in their records for easy reference as you harass them as often as you can. getting your credit card company to investigate will be priority one, then just hound everyone you can & post this threads link with a quick story on the forums you see him.

everyone that cares: if you see similar activity or question a similar story through a new user acct., just report it to the admin's of that site & hope they look into it. better safe than sorry & you'll be directly helping keep the community stay honest like the rest of us diehards. I just work too damn hard to have it any other way.

famguy - I'll back you in any way I can if you do the initial leg work on this. just continue to reply & update this thread with your situation. of course man, best of luck!

Comment

Working...
                                X