Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

scammed! by! s4cr! out of thousands of $$$!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hes on vortex as well under http://forums.vwvortex.com/member.php?331811-1.8btLoveR
    surely someone stateside must know this bellend ???,
    search maverick wheels on facebook .. shiny shiny wide wide

Comment

• Got some more bullshit from him.

Him:
      I have not scammed anyone nor have I stopped responding to anyone.. Nor do I plan on this going unresolved...

Don't understand what the name calling is for.. And have delivered plenty!

So either you want the wheels or not because you've escalated and now they will deliver and you will try and get your money back..

Me:
      According to fed ex it takes 5 days from america to the uk MAX. Its been 45 days now since i payed. And i have no proof you have posted anything and no wheels and no money. Spoke to one guy saying hes been waiting 6 months. I am not dropping the case until i get my money or wheels so you can stop trying to convince me.

Like i said i've spoken to a few people that say otherwise. And all left without money and wheels.

The only thing you have delivered is plenty of excuses. If wheels turn up (which is looking unlikely) then i wont try and get the money back anymore because i'm not a scammer.

Him:
      All my wheels ship from japan, hey lukey I'm not a scanner nor am I going to come up with any more excuses. I'm just going to refund you the 1100$

Me:
      So when can i expect the money? i would like it today please

Still havent got money

Instragram: @lukeybabes

Comment

• I've payed this guy for a set of 3pc Speedline Mistrals.
        I told him that I wanted the wheels re-drilled and re-painted, and he has sent me pictures of the whole re-drilling prosedure plus two pictures of the wheels painted in the color I wanted.

What's left now is for me to transfer the rest of the money (150 euros) for the re-drilling and painting, and he told me that he would ship them right away.

The first payment went through paypal, but now he wants me to transfer the rest of the money from my bank account to his. He told me that he was "in the middle of paypal verifivation".

I hope this goes well, and I'll keep you guys updated.

Edit: ..and my English isn't perfect either, but I guess you all understand.
        Last edited by famguy; 04-04-2011, 01:58 PM.
        - '89 E30 M-Tech 2
        - '10 TT RS
        - '13 A3 SB

Comment

• really sad to hear this guy ! i was thinking i was the only one ( scammed ) , it seems that we are alot in the same problem ... ! i have been in contact with him since november , i didnt have wheels or money back , and now we are in april . So yes , from what i see i think he scammed me

Every week i contact him by email , and that the same response anytime , you should get your money soon , im been busy with my familly cause my wife got a baby .. i would refund you asap ... 1 week later what new ? sorry man for the wait should be soon ... 6 month of that ! really dessapointed .
          Last edited by Sam_bmw; 04-04-2011, 02:19 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam_bmw View Post
            really sad to hear this guy ! i was thinking i was the only one ( scammed ) , it seems that we are alot in the same problem ... ! i have been in contact with him since november , i didnt have wheels or money back , and now we are in april . So yes , from what i see i think he scammed me

Every week i contact him by email , and that the same response anytime , you should get your money soon , im been busy with my familly cause my wife got a baby .. i would refund you asap ... 1 week later what new ? sorry man for the wait should be soon ... 6 month of that ! really dessapointed .
            It seems like he's trying to do the same to me now. Keeps saying about a refund. Seems like a lot of effort he's going through emailing back every week coming up with excuses.

Did you not pay by paypal? Or did you leave it too long to claim? Cuz everyone that has been scammed by him seems to be saying they haven't got there money back. I hope paypal don't just deside with him.

and Famguy, I wouldn't trust him at all.

Comment

• yup , same here ! i paid the wheels with paypal , but i was a noob and i give im my money by ( GIFT ) so i can be refund by paypal .. only by him , and its looks live the refund will never get back to me .
              We should do a report to paypal ?

Or from what i heard .. when the transaction have past many month .. Paypal cant do anything about that . That why he wait all that long i think ...

i finally ordered the wheels with Vrwheels.com and will do buisness with that compagny again and again . But with manny , with all that trouble , sadly never again .

do he response all your email ? with me its take sometime about 3 email before a response ..
              Last edited by Sam_bmw; 04-04-2011, 03:57 PM.

Comment

• Here is my proper story.

I bought wheels from him (a different set of bbs rs 17s) and he asked me to pay the paypal fees. Which normally means pay by gift. And i said no i think he can pay the fees so i payed for products according to paypal.

But then he said about hes gone into hospital and gave me a full refund. Had the money back and he said but when hes out he will contact me so i can buy them again (im guessing now this was to try and make me pay by gift again.)

2 weeks passed and he contacted me saying that his bro had sold the wheels that i originally bought. do i want another set he has in similar spec. So we haggled and struck a deal. But again he wanted me to pay the paypal fees. So i said ok because they were cheaper than the other set. But i didnt want to pay gift so i went on google and found a calculator so you can pay the fees and the seller gets exactly the money what he asks but he effectively still pays the fees so i am still protected.

And now im here. But i opened a case within the 45 day paypal specified time.

Cant you call paypal or something and explain. Im sure there is something they can do.

Yeah he does respond to all my emails. Normally one a day but today hes emailed me about 3 times saying hes not a scammer etc etc and how im going to receive the wheels and try and get my money back in some poor attempt to make me close the case i assume.

Comment

• looks like all kind of story are almost the same ... ! he said to you that he is gone to hospital and he said to me he was at hospital because is wife was having a baby . And would do it asap .. its been 1 month with this excuse ... he have a excuse every week , and every week he said that money will be refunded on Friday , when is comme to friday , no refund as been made

i have emailed him today and no response .
                  already called paypal and said they cant do anything about that since that was paid by gift . So i need to wait from manny ...
                  and yeah he emailed me the same thing that he was not a scammer , but you see scammer or not , money and wheels are still not here . refund as not been made , so in a case he play with my money .. if he dont have the money to refund me its not my problem , i give him my money , he should wait before take my money and buy something else , to see if the wheels will come to me or not . Now i wait , waited too long , so make a post for that was the only way to contribute my frustation ...

Sorry for my bad english btw !

Comment

• i have not been scammed by this guy. but i purchased a set of 16x9.5 A.R.E mesh wheels from a guy with a white 6 series (yes, JUST like the six series that was posted up here a while ago with the same grey wheels, all stanced out). he said he didn't recieve the money blah blah. but then the postal service was no help and i was out almost a grand.

you never forget.

**edit** this ad exactly. google is a wonderful thing.

he says in another thread that the money got lost in the mail and never made it. its still possible. i dont want to accuse him (if he is on here). but either way i was out $800. and felt scammed.
                    Last edited by 320icar; 04-04-2011, 08:31 PM.

Comment

• DAMN IT! DAMN IT! DAMN IT!

all of you on this last page, what is wrong with all of you? I swear I've leaked this scammer out to every site in one form or another. do not deal with Tonis Palekis!

over 8,000 views to this thread & the punk is still robbing money? I mean, he's been banned almost a dozen times through multiple sites that are all accounted for on this thread & still? still you buy from him?

NO! do not ever send him money from your bank account. he said this specifically because of me. he said this because paypal cannot protect bank accounts after 43? days. if you straight paid Tonis Palekis through paypal by linking your bank account then I seriously do pray that it has not passed the 40-somethin' days or else you really will be out of luck here.

I am STILL fighting to get my cash back while he buys a new benz & laughs at 'americans ignorance' stop it stop it stop it!

don't be worried about respecting him or which forums he's on; he is NOT your friend. just read of all the people that have been scammed by him & either wrote about it here or were scammed here.

of course this is not the SW staff's fault in any single way, but awareness!

the mods have helped, the members have helped, the other forums have PM'd me. please, I'm so aggervated at all of you on this last page. really it's because I care, but damn - post your exact situation below & I will try to show you what hoops I've already had to jump through as well as the best ways to navigate around this snake.

post it NOW!

Comment

• Would you say this is the same guy then?

Comment

• I have a big problem with rs_fanatic / mk2lover92@yahoo.com / mrosajr on paypal.

Same as sam_bmw

I've received adapters he's lying in everything, he scammed me 1450$ and I'm trying to get it back

Comment

• Today i got my money back through paypal. They decided in my favor, obviously.

He even had the cheek to ask me to tell everyone on here that he gave me the money back. Well he didnt. I would have never have gotten it back if paypal hadnt of just taken it from him and gave it to me.

So he does read this thread. So from me and everyone else you have scammed. Fuck you.

Comment

• was about to refund me a small 200$ of the 600$ on friday .. and finally no money back throught my paypal .. its look like every wheek is the same thing .. excuse !

tryng to contact him .. no response since friday !

Comment

• Lol yo sam now doesnt even answer me back.. He probably got contacted by visa for a claim and dispute now Im going through paypal and after im looking for a more juridical process. Visa refunded me but i want him in deep shit

Comment

Working...
                                X