Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

scammed! by! s4cr! out of thousands of $$$!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have no proof either way, I'm not going to put someone on blast that I'm not positive is doing anything wrong. I think the person I was talking about is in Germany anyway, not Latvia.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zack01GC View Post
      I have no proof either way, I'm not going to put someone on blast that I'm not positive is doing anything wrong. I think the person I was talking about is in Germany anyway, not Latvia.
      Hey Hey!!! Lithuania, not Latvia!!!!
      For SALE!!!!!

BBS RS and OZ Futura coffe tables!!! Click for pics

Comment

• Ive just been shown this thread because ive been moaning on my thread that i think im being scammed with buying wheels. Been almost 45 days since i payed him more that $1000 for some wheels. Said he is from america on wheel whores uk. Not sure if this is the same man.

This is the guy that i bought from. Anyone know if this is the same guy?

Here is what i wrote on the paypal claim form earlier.

Seller has made multiple excuses and said he's been in contact with the courier but i am yet to see any proof that the wheels have been shipped from america to the uk. Seller has said multiple times that he's tried to get the courier to contact me. Due to the maximum amount of time allowed to open a case i am opening a case because i am not being left with no product and no money. Refund has been suggested by seller until the wheels turn up but i suspect that the seller is trying to stall me beyond the period of time allowed to open the case.

Instragram: @lukeybabes

Comment

• i have edited his ads on wheelwhores ,
          if you google his email address you come up with -- http://stanceworks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4268 ?????
          search maverick wheels on facebook .. shiny shiny wide wide

Comment

• Thanks for that mate, i was going to report it to wheel whores once i was sure.
            He seems to "sell" a lot of wheels. Has a lot of adverts anyway. And google shows loads of other adverts on other forums. They all seem cheaply priced and all about the same.

He does have a thread on wheel whores as well for his car and has posted al ot on that account it seems.

I haven't heard anything from him since i opened the paypal case so ive just escalated it.

Comment

• does anyone in the USA know who *****-r - rs_fanatic is ???? ,
              Good luck with the paypal claim if its needed ,and give me a pm if theres anything i can help with via wheelwhores (i have sent him a pm and will ban if i get no reply)

swear filter wont allow H a t e d_r to be spelt ,
              Last edited by maverick; 04-02-2011, 12:52 PM. Reason: update
              search maverick wheels on facebook .. shiny shiny wide wide

Comment

• Originally posted by maverick View Post
                does anyone in the USA know who *****-r - rs_fanatic is ???? ,
                Good luck with the paypal claim if its needed ,and give me a pm if theres anything i can help with via wheelwhores (i have sent him a pm and will ban if i get no reply)
                hey , i was about to put a thread about rs_fanatic , here is my history , on October i bought from him a set of Amg 3 piece in 17inch , i do a payment of 1100$ , so he can ship the wheels to canada . On november wheels still not received , so it was really not normal , rs_fanatic decide to refund me , on december he give me 500$ by paypal . And now we are in april and i still not have the 600$ back ... im really dessapointed , when i send a email he always told me that the money will be back at the end of the week , and its false ! i was thinking that he was a good guy , with good feedback but now i was needed to talk about my history . its been now 6 month that i wait for my money back .

Comment

• here is another guy think rs_fanactic scammed him ...

And the website of him : wheelsgeek.com not working now .. he said to me that the website is now in construction ..
                  Last edited by Sam_bmw; 04-02-2011, 01:06 PM.

Comment

• We will look into this and help in any way we can.

Comment

• thanks man , alot appreciated .

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                        We will look into this and help in any way we can.
                        Yeah defiantly, thanks for this.

And i just googled his other email he gave me for paypal and its given a few hits for wheel for sale threads. Looks like a few different user names.

mrosajnr@gmail.com is the email
                        Last edited by LukeyBabes; 04-02-2011, 01:57 PM.

Comment

• Rs_fanatic have now been account delete on wheels whore , and all ads deleted . His name here is *****_R be careful .
                          its look like i would never get my money back , was thinking he was a legit guy

Would let you know guy if i got my money back , its has been 6 month of waiting now ...

Comment

• Shit man. That sucks. He's defiantly a scammer then. I knew there must of been other people he was dealing with, with the amount of adverts he had with cheap wheels.

Hes defiantly good with convincing he is legit. he even emailed me after all this has come up saying about trying to get the money he owes me into paypal and how the wheels are still on there way. He still sounded convincing.

Comment

• yup same here , always convince that he is legit and would never scammed , he told me that my money would be back no matter what ... but when its has been 6 month now and always response me the same answer its not legit . Im afraid now that the money will not come back ... ! same has my friend , he bought a set of bbs rs from him 2 weeks ago and he still waiting for his wheels , ( fedex take max 5 days ) ..

Comment

• Lowlife scum!

Comment

Working...
                                X