X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by billy370gt View Post
    yeah i was looking for 215's but no one makes them in 215/35/20
    Toyo does, They also make a 215/30/20

You can stretch whatever you want, there is a local guy to me with a 215/40/16 on an 11"

All about what you want it to look like, just use tyrestretch.com though

Comment

Hey can u send me a link for the toyos in 215/35/20? Cant seem to find them

Comment

Hey sorry, maybe Toyo doesn't make it anymore? It use to be a proxy.

From my understanding, the only company that makes one is Dunlop and it's a dunlop Sport Maxx. Trying looking for that one.

Other than that you're stuck with going for a 225/30

Comment

found some 215/30/20 good enough for 20x9.5?

This website is for sale! wheelsnext.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, wheelsnext.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Comment

heres my plan, before i go ahead and order the tires!
            215/30/20 for 20x9.5
            225/35/20 for 20x10.5

will my tire guy have problems putting them on?

tire sizes sounds right?

Comment

215/30 sounds scary to me, remember you have very little sidewall to stretch

Comment

I know people that have run 215/30/20 on a 9.5, but I would never do it.

I ran a 225/30/20 on a 8.5 up front, on the car in my sig... that's as thin as I would ever run.. if it's me, I wouldn't do more then 225/30/20 on the 9.5 and 235/30/20 on a 10.5.

You should also take into consideration each tire brand and model will stretch differently as well. Post up pics when you have mounted, whatever you decide to use.

Comment

I currently am running 215/35/18 on my 18x9.5's ........ no problems at all
                  Real name is James

Comment

That 5% in profile makes a big difference imo.

Comment

will i see a noticable diff between 215 and 225? i might just do 225/35 in the front also, but i do want that poke look, i have 235s now.

Comment

i was going for the 35 series but they only made them in 30 series.

Comment

Working...
                        X