Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BeeEm View Post
    not sure if these are over rated or not, but
    was it nessesary to quote all fifteen bazillion pictures..?

and +1 on the sawblades...i just don't get it...

Comment

• Rotiform.
      If you havin' fitment problems I feel bad for you, son.
      I got 99 problems but my stance ain't one.

Comment

• not sure what is going on this thread. 'cept what seems like an attempt to be snobby and "i'm better because i have these wheels." work meisters overrated, are you serious? nothing is over-rated. just either
        a. booooring, not a fan (just my opinion) - ie bbs rsII's, ronal turbos.. etc
        b. common, eryone seems to run nowadays.. RS, ccw, diamond ..

but there's a reason they're common here on SW, they're SICK. we also have a very skewed perception because we look at very well put together cars with rare wheels all day long.

wheels that belong in an over-rated thread you prob don't see on this forum.. ie rota replica garbage gt3 (gab replicas), slipstream (spoon sw).. drag dr20 (work equip)..

That is why we are special, we seek out the special stuff. we have some acquired tastes that we didn't get from liking cars on a whim just a month ago.. we strive for perfection. All I see posted are badass wheels that I wish I had a set of all of them in my garage!
        Last edited by animal; 11-23-2011, 03:06 PM.
        91 DiamondSchwartzMetallic S52 Slicktop, 91 Calypso M42, 89 Royalblau M20, 84 Euro E30, M535, Euro e24, ap1

www.RenownUSA.com
        ig @rudestance / @renownusa

Comment

• Originally posted by Snappy View Post
          Rotiform.
          Really.... cause you cant afford?

Comment

• Originally posted by GOLDmember View Post
            Really.... cause you cant afford?
            I can afford what I want? I ordered a set at one point, but I realized that they're unbelievably over-rated and played.
            If you havin' fitment problems I feel bad for you, son.
            I got 99 problems but my stance ain't one.

Comment

• ha I couldnt agree more. I dont think they're as great as everyone makes them seem

Comment

• not to mention but arent alot of them cracking and failing?
                Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• Oh to add another thing about overated and played. Bbs rs's, most can agree are beautiful and timeless, and most definitely not overated, but are they played out? You bet! Same goes for style 5's. Which I'm surprised to not see on the list ha

Comment

• I've never had any issue with them and I'm going on my 3rd set and my car is heavier then most. I'll continue to buy from them till I run out of cars to build

Comment

• From what I've heard from first hand owners and suppliers , Rotiform is a very good wheel. Much better than ADV.1 for comparison. I'll agree they need more variety but their quality is top-notch.
                      BMW E38
                      That White Evo
                      -SOLD
                      instagram @kbuss
                      flickr

Comment

• i fkng h8te style 5s. top of my over-rated suck balls "think im cool" wheels. sorry. great oe wheels for ur mom's grocery getter 5 series and crap on erything else. o god having a shitty wk sorry
                        91 DiamondSchwartzMetallic S52 Slicktop, 91 Calypso M42, 89 Royalblau M20, 84 Euro E30, M535, Euro e24, ap1

www.RenownUSA.com
                        ig @rudestance / @renownusa

Comment

• BBs Rs's
                          Rotas
                          I'd have to say Borbet type A's too even though i love them.
                          Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                          the VW community is weird. dont try to understand, its like understanding africa.
                          Instagram: bigslowchevy

Comment

• Im not a fan of any BBS wheel to be honest with the exception of the LM.

But I especially don't car for RSs. Bleh.

Comment

• Comment

• I agree with the rotiform statement, especial when it comes to the BLQ or whats the name. the ones that are a ripoff the lambo wheel.
                                Tho the TMB, i think its named five spoke wheel. Is motherf*cking sexy. That wheel and that wheel alone is the only wheel that i would pay for at rotifrom.
                                -Instagram@jdjurhuus
                                Stretchsaurus and Pokemon.

Comment

Working...
                                X