Clear All

any other suggestions? not trying to do that

Comment

Originally posted by alexis300 View Post
      any other suggestions? not trying to do that
      no fat chicks
      Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

lmao. thanks for the advice. but never in my car. it happens even when im driving alone into a hard corner. just pops of the bead. ive looked everywhere no luck

Comment

dont drive so hard

Comment

Originally posted by alexis300 View Post
            sorry to bump an old thread. but i am having problems with my stretched tires. its not that dangerous tho. i am running nankang ns-II 215/35/18 on xx 527 18x9.75. the tires keep popping of their bead when driving aggressively. i run 50 psi btw. any suggestions? its getting really annoying thank you -Denis
            Originally posted by Lukey View Post
            dont drive so hard
            if not willing to compromise then this is the solution.

Comment

Its popping off because the side wall is too small/stretched too far.

What type of car is it? The weight of the car is probably a big factor aswell. Only way to do it is to run a bigger sidewall. If you aren't willing to use the advice that has been given in this thread, Good luck to you, because every other forum would laugh at your problem.
              Originally posted by anth
              Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

I haven't had any problems either.. I have 225/35 on 19x9 and drive 60 miles daily in Minneapolis
                4 Cars, 0 Cupholders

Comment

I had 165/40's on 8's and 7.5's only probem i had was the tyres going flat when I aired out (tyre got pulled off the rim when the wheels tucked in)

also ran 195/40 on a 9...no stress. just keep em pumped up! I run 40 in mine just to be safe
                  [QUOTE=Oxer;1593769]I Love VW's[/QUOTE]

Comment

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                    Its popping off because the side wall is too small/stretched too far.

What type of car is it? The weight of the car is probably a big factor aswell. Only way to do it is to run a bigger sidewall. If you aren't willing to use the advice that has been given in this thread, Good luck to you, because every other forum would laugh at your problem.
                    its an is300. yea i guess imma have to go up to 40 sidewall next summer. thanks for the advice.

Comment

hey daniel when did u become so mild man?
                      Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

I have a mild stretch, not anything crazy. Never had problems. Hell, I took it around the Nürburgring Nordschleife last September, 11 times. And I didn't take it easy.

If that doesn't pop a tyre, nothing will.

*Click Sigpic For Journal*

Comment

Originally posted by P78 View Post
                          hey daniel when did u become so mild man?
                          Hey Pascal, stfu, gtfo.

Comment

im rather new to all this tire stretching thing and was wanting to know what your guys opinion was on stretching 195/55r15s on a 15x10 rim as a daily driver. so far ive seen no problem with stretching and of course common sense with maintaining good tire pressure. would i be in the clear running this tire everyday? and im sorry if this was such a noob question

Comment

you can, but the wheel will be egg shaped, i would suggest you use 205/45/15

Comment

I too would go a 205/45, 195 is a bit too narrow and you will run into issues.

a 205 on a 10 stretch's nicely, if you need a 195 for clearance, id suggest different offset/narrower wheel.

Comment

Working...
                                X