No announcement yet.

Post your custom wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not custom by any stretch of the imagination, but hopefully repainting them soon...you guys have any suggestions? 15" Riken RTWs btw:

Comment

• Originally posted by perry View Post
      @JJSquirt Which model BBS are these with the flush center caps? Looks like RS but with custom caps?? Looks really really good. Nice sets.
      I think they are just rs with the flat caps, but I could be wrong

Comment

• 18'' slants

Comment

• Are you guys using predominantly paint or powder? I found a legit color for my wheels but feel bad about using a spray can on them. Thoughts?

Comment

• My contribute. Started like this:

After rebuild:

When I got these, they were 8,5" ja 10". Got some wider outerlips so the final measurements were 9,5" and 10,5". Wish i still had these :S

Comment

• I designed this particular wheel around the corrado build. The spinFAB sektch-012. This particular design remains a one off, but the sketch-013 out in a few weeks will be a take on this design with our new concave forgings..

all of the model numbers refer to the sketch #s in a series of sketches i did years back that have been interpreted, designed, engineered, and built by our studio

---
              sigpic
              1990 Nissan fairlady Z32 - long term build
              1982 euro porsche 930 turbo

"A less- assuming enthusiast probably wouldnt even think that this Z ran because of how naked the engine compartment was. The motor looks as if it just floats there, with nothing else in sight." Super Street 9/2012

http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=19185

Comment

• 13 inch Centerline Steelies. they used to be all chrome but the centers were very rusty. the lips arent perfect but i only paid $120 bucks for them. only thing i dont like is the simulated bolts

Comment

• A little before/after:

9.5 ET17 to 10.5 ET4
                  White Gold Metallic

Comment

• I recently finished rebuilding these Image wheels.. I bought them off a MKIV and were originally 18x8.5 and 18x10 with 1.5" and 3" lips, with 7" barrels on all 4. I rebuilt them to squared specs for my Subaru and also wanted bigger lips. They now have 4" step lips with 5.5" barrels all around. Final specs came to 18x9.5 +8 front, +6 rear (due to slightly different backpad sizing on the faces). Finished them with all new neo-chrome hardware and some new center caps from Image.

Comment

• I think just another set of boring RS/RM in a different color/offset, don't belong in this topic....

Comment

• We cut the faces off a Gram Light 57s and rebarreled them. They are now 18x11 and 2-piece welded.
                        Hella4 | MTechnica Wheels - Wheel Designer | Memoryfab

Comment

• 17x9 et19 BBS rf painted in ssangyong premium wine

Comment

• my converted BBS RC090

"BBS RC/RS 9,5*17 ET6

Comment

• Originally posted by hakhawk View Post
                              17x9 et19 BBS rf painted in ssangyong premium wine

That's a nice color!

Comment

• Fully Custom Hayashi Techno R's
                                16x8 et15
                                16x9.5 et6

Simple.

Comment

Working...
                                X