Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rate The Stance Of The Person Above You...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6/10.. Kinda meh..

Last edited by oloniccolo; 06-16-2011, 12:16 PM.

Comment

• Up

Comment

• 9,5/10 i love your car

-BMW e90 330i MY 06 no stance

Comment

• 7/10 - Needs moooaar low, got potential tho!

Last edited by kwest; 06-19-2011, 05:16 PM.

Comment

• 7.0 in regards to StanceWorks. 9.0 in regards to FABEL. regardless, I feel bad rating someone else's car.

it seems your car is a great blend of aggresive & classy so it should be put in much higher regard, but whenever I log in here it seems any daylight under a car is almost equivalent to donk status. the fitment from this far away seems well with matching amounts of sidewall showing on wheels that aren't falling in, but up close would determine it to be better or worse.

personally I dig how the chrome window trim matches extremely well with your RS's & I love seeing these on such a newer chassis. everyone shadowline's these, but you left it stock & it ties in the wheels all the more for your specific car. simple & classic; the same goes for your ride height - simple in so far as being able to drive anywhere without fear & classic as showing you care about 'low' & fitment without making sacrifices. well done!

mine: normally I wouldn't care, but it seems I'm one of the few (if not the only) members on here trying to max out what the car has given me to work with without running coilovers.

please be a stud & keep ^that^ in mind when you rate my cars below. again, neither E36 is on a coilover setup. thanks! & any help in helping me take it further would be greatly appreciated.

. . . all 8 tires rub somewhere for some reason or another.

Comment

• ^ 7/10 would love more aggressive wheels...

Last edited by kasted; 07-04-2011, 05:12 AM. Reason: i'm illiterate lol sorry FABEL

Comment

• dude!, clearly you didn't get it. this is not a thread to rate a person's car, just their stance & the racks are necessary. 2k mi. trip with multiple people. I won't crowd the thread with pics, but trunks & rear seats were all loaded up 1st.

anyways, it was rate my stance & you clearly did not read. with NO COILS, how well stanced is my ride. in this case, both cars. I really wish we were all literate here.

I'm a little upset that I like your car because you aggervate me that you refused to read. I'm proud of how well it sits for no coils & I'd challenge anyone to show me better.

anyways, to focus on your car, it looks spot on for the most part (stance wise). maybe 5mm lower in the rear if that. I rate it a 9.something & wish the wheels weren't look at me orange. other than that, sheit is awesome.

now, can someone please rate my stance appropriately?

Comment

• my bad dude... i edited my post...

Comment

• From the back

From the front

Real name is James

Comment

• 11/10

My favorite E30 M3 of all time. Plus the vanity plate is awesome.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• 4/10 Not a aggressive stance at all but he's new to it. Also not a car that gets much attention in the after market world. I love the underdog.

vipstylecars
                        A low degree of height is a low degree of intelligence.

Comment

• 10/10

[89 FC3S] Stance GR+ coilovers/WORK Meister S1 3P 18X9+10 /18X10+5
                          http://www.stanceworks.com/2010/11/ryans-fc-rx7/

Comment

• 10/10 its slammed, fitment is spot on and its an rx-7 need i say more?
                            HoodRatStatus
                            Instagram @looneylow

Comment

If the rear was more flush, you'd get a 10.

My first JDM project after decades of European cars!

Comment

9.5 because the front needs another 1/2 inch or two ......... I'd love to see the other half of that picture though...

Comment

Working...
                                X