No announcement yet.

Air Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

same here....lol..no more rubbing tires and i can drive with the bags fully deflated...but the car rides like shit like that but looks damn kool....=)
    [SIZE="1"]kool haus President l AAC Supplied

Comment

Originally posted by OSSHWA View Post
      I wanna say you could get that low on a nice set of coilovers......so I don't see the need for air in this situation. But I could be wrong.
      yea, my e46 was lower than that on coils.

Originally posted by DaRedRocket View Post
      I totally agree, his ride could be achieved with coilovers. I'd surely have it sitting lower when parked...
      well praxxis isnt fully adjustable like a regular bag setup. they just have like 3 modes. sport/comfort/show i think.

he has pics somewhere with the bags fully aired out and it wasnt much lower.

Widebody B6 build

HIT ME UP if you need Ksport supplies. i can get them to you cheaper than anyone.

Comment

the jetta looks hella sick!

Comment

Audi A6 from Denmark

modified headlights from the s5 build in the a6 headlight housing?.. i dont know what u call it in english.. :s

Custom Lexanis to make place for the bigger Lamborghini gallardo front brakes and it sits on G.A.S.

Comment

oh my great fuckin god!!!!!!

Comment

damn, same thing i wanted to do with the lambo brakes. car look dope except for the wheels.

Widebody B6 build

HIT ME UP if you need Ksport supplies. i can get them to you cheaper than anyone.

Comment

Very hot.
                Eatin' Babies

Comment

The more i look at this car....i sure hope to god he never needs to change a headlight!!

Comment

im sure there is a way.

that thing is unbelievable, and its satin white too, im not a fan of the asanti´s, but i dont **** them

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

sorry but i dont like that. its overdone and the rims are gay, the rear bumper is huge, it has a front license plate, and the headlights dont flow.

waste of $$$ imo

Comment

Originally posted by Stolzy View Post
                        sorry but i dont like that. its overdone and the rims are gay, the rear bumper is huge, it has a front license plate, and the headlights dont flow.

waste of $$$ imo
                        well then u should be glad that he didnt build the car for your liking..
                        and front license plates are required by law in Denmark or any country in europe...

Comment

Some sick cars being posted.

Originally posted by mahadeva81 View Post
                          well then u should be glad that he didnt build the car for your liking..
                          and front license plates are required by law in Denmark or any country in europe...
                          Yeh front plates a required in the UK too, which ruins the look of a car imo. Alot of the cleaned cars over here just stick them on the dash

The happiest rollers =)

Comment

i doubt this car is driven daily...if ever haha

Comment

Originally posted by Stolzy View Post
                              i doubt this car is driven daily...if ever haha
                              it might be a daily driven show car... i will ask the guy about that..

Comment

Originally posted by mahadeva81 View Post
                                it might be a daily driven show car... i will ask the guy about that..
                                yea do that

im curious

Comment

Working...
                                X