No announcement yet.

The BBS RC 090/BMW Style 5 wheels thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hand polish because I don't have the tools to do it by machine.

Here's the process I do.

Comment

• Originally posted by pDubs View Post
      I hand polish because I don't have the tools to do it by machine.

Here's the process I do.

http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...12&postcount=7
      wheels came awesome man! thanks for the link

Comment

• Comment

• Help Identifying These!

I'm posting this in the Style 5 thread because I think this is my best chance of getting help on these.

I've found a set of Style-5 rims that I really want to pick up for my Volvo 240 wagon, but I can't find what car they came off of. The sellers says that they are 5x112 and 11et offset, but they look like Style 5/RC wheels, except they have "Enkei" under the center caps. Here are pics. Any help would be appreciated!

-Ben

Comment

• Originally posted by zoo
            That is the Enkei EK 98. Not BBS or BMW.
            16x7; likely 5x120 bolt pattern. Maybe 5x114.3
            Okay. I'm can pick them up for two bills: worth it?

Thanks again!

Comment

• Originally posted by zoo
              Yes.
              Thanks again. I'll have them in my hands in a little over a week. Then it's time to get them filled and redrilled to 5x108 and refinished. If rotiform the best bet for the fill/redrill?

-Ben

Comment

• anyone interested in some 24k gold plated hexs? no longer have the wheels they were going on. someone make a cool set of prima donna style 5s!!

Last edited by ismael ii; 05-09-2015, 04:13 PM.

Comment

• Just finished my staggered 18's today

Last edited by Givano; 05-29-2015, 10:49 AM.

Comment

• Refinished mine some weeks ago,

Comment

• I personally have been designing lots of parts for the style 5 group of owners lately...

just finished production on a 6 month design and engineering process for these bad boys

and just a closeup of the one specific for the style 5

anyone finally ready for a larger faced bbs rs that doesn't need a triple step lip to make an 18" or 19" wheel....

Last edited by 1badg35; 05-29-2015, 12:16 PM.
                      sigpic
                      1990 Nissan fairlady Z32 - long term build
                      1982 euro porsche 930 turbo

"A less- assuming enthusiast probably wouldnt even think that this Z ran because of how naked the engine compartment was. The motor looks as if it just floats there, with nothing else in sight." Super Street 9/2012

http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=19185

Comment

• ^ Can I just say that I'm excited as fuck for those lug caps? The plastic center cap is like the one dumb thing I hate about Style 5s.

Makes me almost wish I had a BMW. Almost.

Comment

• Wowzer, when do those caps come out? How would the center nuts screw on??
                          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/imag...es/cruisin.gif

Comment

• We finished the production run first week of may, all are for sale on the site. We have a version for oz futura, bbs rs, and the style 5. The style 5 in particular is a drop in solution and utilizes the same half height billet hex caps I designed, but instead of being threaded like the several variants we have, its a press in with o ring to keep it seated and to hold the waffle down. Limitations of the wheel without machining anything on it. These require nothing to install
                            Hopefully the mods don't mind the post, I'm not one for promotion or selling anything but personal stuff on here as I am still not yet a vendor oddly enough. With that said I knew it would help add info and options to the thread about this particular wheel
                            Last edited by 1badg35; 05-29-2015, 11:53 PM.
                            sigpic
                            1990 Nissan fairlady Z32 - long term build
                            1982 euro porsche 930 turbo

"A less- assuming enthusiast probably wouldnt even think that this Z ran because of how naked the engine compartment was. The motor looks as if it just floats there, with nothing else in sight." Super Street 9/2012

http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=19185

Comment

• These can be stepped up to 19s? Any pics?

Saw some on page 28, those 17 centers?

Nevermind, 18" centers.
                              Last edited by MJ DOOM; 06-14-2015, 04:59 PM.

Comment

• I bought a set of the custom spinfab metal waffles and hex, this weekend will come back with reviews on fit and quality

Comment

Working...
                                X