The BBS RC 090/BMW Style 5 wheels thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tEckniks View Post
    funny i was just looking into widen style5s and i realized the sarto racing e36/rocket bunny is actually rocking reverse style5's.

look at the rear lip, its exactly the same. looks like they drilled a hole for a valve stem on the back lip and probably welded the front valve stem hole up.

I think these are RS's wheel bolts sit too proud to be a style 5 centre.

Comment

• My e46 m3 fast road / track car on staggered 18" style 5's

BBS RC061 18x8 ET20 235/40/18
      BBS RC062 18x9 ET22 265/35/18 with 15mm spacer

IMG_9251 by samratcliffe19, on Flickr

I also have a BBS RC092 18x8 as a spare / coffee table

Comment

• Originally posted by Withers View Post
        The set I'm building for the wife. Ignore the center cap, going with official BBS caps

Kristas Style 5s by jasonwithers, on Flickr
        Those centercaps are tits! Ive never seen the Motorsport decals on the caps before
        Simple.

Comment

• 19" style 5's

19's.

e39 540it, chiaretto e39 M5, techno e36 m3 vert, E34 Orient 540i, E21 Euro 323i, E46 330i Sedan

Comment

• More pics please...

Comment

• 19" style 5's

Originally posted by meh1time View Post
              More pics please...
              no prob. paul at ewheelworks hooked me up nice.

e39 540it, chiaretto e39 M5, techno e36 m3 vert, E34 Orient 540i, E21 Euro 323i, E46 330i Sedan

Comment

• Originally posted by meech View Post
                I know a lot of people use rs bolts and say that it works fine. As for the real drill idk
                I was under the impression that the RS bolts aren't spline'd on the ends?

Comment

• Has anyone had material shaved off to increase offset? Looking to gain up to 5mm but I'm not sure how much we could safely shave.
                  Jason
                  flickr
                  build thread

Comment

• Originally posted by dizzariot View Post
                    I was under the impression that the RS bolts aren't spline'd on the ends?
                    They aren't. A lot of people still run them and as long as you have them all torqued to spec it should be perfectly safe.

Comment

• Any info on those retro motorsport roundels? Style 5s fit anything from 68-71mm emblems apparently. I'm thinking about picking up some unique center cap emblems.

Comment

• Originally posted by tEckniks View Post
                        funny i was just looking into widen style5s and i realized the sarto racing e36/rocket bunny is actually rocking reverse style5's.

look at the rear lip, its exactly the same. looks like they drilled a hole for a valve stem on the back lip and probably welded the front valve stem hole up.

i think those are actually enkei's. enkei specially makes mesh wheels for rocket bunny. definitely not reverse mounted style 5's though
                        [IMG]http://i1369.photobucket.com/albums/ag203/Kristianbolster/cars/nmdsnfm_zpsac00cc92.jpeg[/IMG]
                        instagram= @BIMMERSPOTTER instagram: @kristianbolster

Comment

• Originally posted by pDubs View Post
                          Any info on those retro motorsport roundels? Style 5s fit anything from 68-71mm emblems apparently. I'm thinking about picking up some unique center cap emblems.
                          Mine? I don't know anything about them, the previous owner had sourced them from somewhere. I don't even know what to price them at to be honest.
                          Jason
                          flickr
                          build thread

Comment

• Originally posted by Withers View Post
                            Has anyone had material shaved off to increase offset? Looking to gain up to 5mm but I'm not sure how much we could safely shave.
                            I've looked into it. My research has led me to the conlusion that it totally depends on the wheel.
                            Simple.

Comment

• My 95 Mugellorot M3
                              E53 4.4 Sterling Gray Metallic
                              E36 M3 Mugello rot
                              GEN2 TUNDRA CM
                              https://instagram.com/carlmichaeljohnson/

Comment

• Originally posted by ismael ii View Post
                                really nice wheels on this page! I have another set of hex caps already polished if anyone is interested..

Did these sell?

Comment

Working...
                                X