• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WhiteLove View Post

Sits perfect!

Comment

• Hi guys,

warm greetings from Azerbaijan!

Bought set of 5 style BBS RC090 17".January is a third month i work above refurbish them.It is a lot of work here.Have a question about tires.What size of tyres should i use to correct fitment on my e46 325i 2003? 5 style has 8j both front and rear.I guess to the front 215/40/17 and 225/35/17 .

Comment

• Originally posted by e1000 View Post
        Hi guys,

warm greetings from Azerbaijan!

Bought set of 5 style BBS RC090 17".January is a third month i work above refurbish them.It is a lot of work here.Have a question about tires.What size of tyres should i use to correct fitment on my e46 325i 2003? 5 style has 8j both front and rear.I guess to the front 215/40/17 and 225/35/17 .
        You can do those sizes, all depends on the purpose. I'd do 205, max 215 on a 8".
        IG@valentinoduplan

Comment

• Originally posted by Tino21 View Post
          You can do those sizes, all depends on the purpose. I'd do 205, max 215 on a 8".
          General purpose is stance!

Change rear wheels from 8J to 9J. Please advice tyre type for mentioned.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kw8z3bOi View Post
            work in progress...
            Reverse mount

17x8 ET-45

Time to update! I finally got another set of RC090, so now I can finally work on my flipped barrel spare set again.
            Sometime next week, I should be able to mount my tires on this baby! Then about a month later I can test them on the car since I'm broke right now, waiting to buy Megan's LCA so I can adjust the camber

Sorry for bump, but have you managed to finish them ?
            Just can't find any decent pics elsewhere with reverse mount on car.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fetka View Post
              Sorry for bump, but have you managed to finish them ?
              Just can't find any decent pics elsewhere with reverse mount on car.
              funny i was just looking into widen style5s and i realized the sarto racing e36/rocket bunny is actually rocking reverse style5's.

look at the rear lip, its exactly the same. looks like they drilled a hole for a valve stem on the back lip and probably welded the front valve stem hole up.

Comment

• Can I use these bolts?

I got a set of bolts from a buddy and want to verify that they are safe to use. He told me they came off of 18inch style 5s

I have BBS RC090. They are BMW wheels. http://i60.tinypic.com/sq75du.jpg Thats the link to the image. The left bolt with the finer teeth is the original, the one to the right is what I want to use. It slides in easily, and I sits nice when I tighten it from the other end. Are they ok to use?

Comment

• Originally posted by E46tknv View Post
                  I got a set of bolts from a buddy and want to verify that they are safe to use. He told me they came off of 18inch style 5s

I have BBS RC090. They are BMW wheels. http://i60.tinypic.com/sq75du.jpg Thats the link to the image. The left bolt with the finer teeth is the original, the one to the right is what I want to use. It slides in easily, and I sits nice when I tighten it from the other end. Are they ok to use?

left are Bmw Style 5s bolts, right is BBS RS Bolts. Many people use them in their rebuilds as Style 5s are difficult to find. You should have no problem, make sure you use enough thread locker.

Comment

• Wheel noob in general here..what does the reverse mount change the offset to? Sorry if this was mentioned already. I just stumbled across this thread on a random search

Comment

• The set I'm building for the wife. Ignore the center cap, going with official BBS caps

Kristas Style 5s by jasonwithers, on Flickr
                      Jason
                      flickr
                      build thread

Comment

• Digging the pink for the wifes ride...

I've just picked up a set of 17" Staggered RC090/91's for the e34 Wagon and have drawn a blank what colour to go for... Any idea's guys and gals? The car is Maledivenblau Metallic (Blue).

C.

Comment

• I actually like that center cap better.. it's different

Comment

• Hey guys,

I bought my first Style 5's off this forum sometime last year. I'm finally back in CA with the military and looking to get my wheels refinished. I've already got a quote for refilling the stock bolt holes (mine were redone to 5x100) and powder-coating the faces from Wheelflip.

Why am I here? Probably some basic questions that will annoy you gurus on here, but I have a headache and need a new eyeglasses prescription so I'll take the lazy route and ask here. Please grant me this one-post-freebie...

What bolts should I use for these wheels if I choose to buy brand new? Black Forest has already confirmed most of my research (no RS bolts, only OEM Style 5 bolts) but I'd like to ask you guys here. I want to drop the wheels off with the new bolts so I can have them assembled for me.

Also, for any of you guys rocking these wheels with a 5x100 redrill, are there any decent 'male key' lug nuts out there? These ones I'm using are just ugly. It'd be awesome if they had the plastic end piece like the Project Kics come with.

Any and all help is appreciated. I've seen so many awesome sets on here.

-D.

Comment

• I know a lot of people use rs bolts and say that it works fine. As for the real drill idk
                              IG: Dimitriantoniou
                              1997 bmw 328i vert: sold:http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=55235
                              1997 bmw 328is: http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69857

Comment

• Originally posted by Black View Post
                                I actually like that center cap better.. it's different
                                I like it a lot too, but these are going on a MINI Cooper and running BMW caps just seems wrong. I'm going to sell them to the vintage BMW motorcycle crew, they'll sell like hotcakes.
                                Jason
                                flickr
                                build thread

Comment

Working...
                                X