Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hybrid For Life View Post
    My current wheels

are these 17" Style 5s upsized to 18"? or are my eyes screwin with me?

Comment

• Reps
      18x9

Comment

• Don't mean to be a douche, but I am curious....to the people who have converted their 2-piece Style 5s over to 3-piece by cutting or machining the barrel, wouldn't it have been much easier to just remove the face off the barrel and install it on a set of 3-piece barrels and install new lips on them? Or is that not possible with Style 5s? Reason I ask is cuz I'm considering buying a set for my E39, but the converting them to 18" 3-piece wheels by buying new barrels and lips.

Or is that just not possible to do?

Comment

• You can do it both ways. Also buying new inner barrels will cost more in the long run.
          -Instagram@jdjurhuus
          Stretchsaurus and Pokemon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zic View Post
            You can do it both ways. Also buying new inner barrels will cost more in the long run.
            Well, I figured that. But since I would like to upsize them to 18", I guess I really have no choice but to do that. Does anyone know a place to get barrels and lips at reasonable prices? I m considering doing this to either Style 5s or Style 19s....

Comment

• New shoes for the 540/6. 235 on the front 8" and 255 on the rear 9" style 5's.

Cheers,

Jim

Comment

• looks sweet Iron Man....

Comment

• Originally posted by Wu! Wraps View Post
                  sup sup, so FINALLY got them DONE!! cleaned them up today and took some nice pics! kinda gloomy out, so u can just imagine how shiny the gold would be under some sun!! so finally got some real OEM BBS caps, the polished hex cap CNC cut to fit the OEM BBS center caps, the OEM style 5 caps, gold marble dice air valve caps, and gold air stem sleaves. new rubber & the spare is done as well! what you guys think?!?!?

Sweet Jesus, those look nice! Have any pics of them on your car?

1990 BMW E30 318is

Comment

• Originally posted by Ian_ View Post
                    Sweet Jesus, those look nice! Have any pics of them on your car?
                    Agreed^
                    And how was the gold lips achieved? I once had wanted to do this

My Build thread..http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=46154

Comment

• 17x8's
                      Polished lip
                      Duplicolor "frost white" painted faces
                      Bolts painted gold with rust oleum gold paint
                      E34 mesh/weave caps

My Build thread..http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=46154

Comment

• Hello,

I am from Germany. Here are some pics of my daily car.

BBS RC front 8x18 with 205/40 and rear 9x18 with 245/35. The wheels center is fitted from frontside.

Comment

• anyone running them on e46 touring?

Comment

• hello,
                            my name is axel, I come from Germany.

This is my E36 Compact with BBS RC 090 8x17 ET20.

Last edited by Axel's E36; 09-03-2013, 10:37 AM.

Comment

• Just in case anyone ever wondered what a reverse mount and polished lip would look like

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X