Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 00bmw323 View Post
    heres mine..still debating if im going to keep them

What's the tire size in these pics? And these are 17"s or 18"s? Pretty sick.
    Last edited by fxpguy; 05-22-2013, 04:37 AM.

Comment

• IPhone 5 pic.

Comment

• Originally posted by H3nxu View Post
        IPhone 5 pic.
        What size tires you running?

Comment

• ^245/35R17 9" rears.

Comment

• lil video of what i have so far. still waiting on caps and gols bolts.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WozQ9VbsrRg"]Bbs style 5s - YouTube[/ame]

hi

Comment

• BBS Style 5 RC062. Lips need repolishing but I'm happy. Many thanks goes to Byron.

Last edited by krispytapa; 05-27-2013, 04:15 PM.

Comment

• Sig

Comment

• Looking great Mike, glad to see it rolling finally

Comment

• quick question who do you guys paint the plastic center caps
                    are you all taking them to a powdercoater and paint matching the centers?
                    or are you just taking them to a painter and having them do it all?

Comment

• Originally posted by greenguyshrek View Post
                      quick question who do you guys paint the plastic center caps
                      are you all taking them to a powdercoater and paint matching the centers?
                      or are you just taking them to a painter and having them do it all?
                      I was gonna powder coat them and the guy was gonna paint the caps matching the centers, But ended up painting everything myself.

BMW metallic bronze, polished lips. waiting for gold bolts and polished hexs for center caps.

They look gunmetal/ black in different lighting .

hi

Comment

• Originally posted by JE BMW View Post
                        I was gonna powder coat them and the guy was gonna paint the caps matching the centers, But ended up painting everything myself.

BMW metallic bronze, polished lips. waiting for gold bolts and polished hexs for center caps.

They look gunmetal/ black in different lighting .

What type of paint did you use?
                        Did you primer
                        Wet sand
                        Paint
                        Clear coat?
                        Sorry for so many questions but yours look good
                        Don't want to half ass it at the end after I spent do much after fixing a bend polishing the lips and prepping the faces

Comment

• i scruffed up the paint with scotch brite,
                          used rostoleum plastic primer for caps, rostoleum metal primer for centers.
                          automotivetouchup.com paint 20 bucks each , 3 cans. 2 stage base coat. kinda expensive but love the color. they can mix any color code and put it in a can, since the ahole at napa was too lazy to do it. but u ca ask your local napa too.
                          did wetsand inbetween the spokes with 1500 grit,
                          then i sprayed 4-5 coats of rostoleum gloss clear coat.
                          i could wet sant the clear and polish, but im done for now.
                          Last edited by JE BMW; 06-02-2013, 12:51 PM.

hi

Comment

• Comment

• Where is everybody getting the BBS center caps/stickers from?

Comment

• Originally posted by punani2000 View Post
                                Where is everybody getting the BBS center caps/stickers from?
                                eBay.com?

Comment

Working...
                                X