X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DomoLadii View Post
    Can u send pics to show me wat they look like and how much for them
    these are the pins that i used

McMaster-Carr is the complete source for your plant with over 595,000 products. 98% of products ordered ship from stock and deliver same or next day.

Comment

• Is it possible to fit any 34 hole stepped lip/ barrel on a style 5?... I'd also like to know how some guys do to fit a BBS center cap behind the hub hole... kind of like this ( not my car need to know how he did)

Comment

• The lip and barrel are one piece with a removable face.

Comment

• Comment

• i have a redone set of 17inch style 5s with no center caps, and dont like the regular ones, so i didnt know what to do. because of this, i have been trying to sell them, but did some research and found that i really like the e34 center caps mentioned, fixes the whole issue i been having. what size wheel do they need to be from?
            heres an amazon link

says they are for 15inch bbs style 5, is that what i need? and can i still put bbs logos in these, if so whats the diameter, i think they 70mm, but not sure. thanks everyone

and heres my wheels

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
            Last edited by dubbed21; 11-22-2011, 11:14 AM.

Comment

• Anyone have some pics of style 5's with a polished face and lip? been looking all over the place but cant seem to find any pictures

Comment

• Dubbed21: I am running e34 caps and like them much better. They don't snap in the same way as stock ones. The emblems are pretty much all the same and fit right in as far as BMW logo ones. 15 inch e34 caps is what you want tho.

Comment

• Great polishing work here..can we make a list that sums up the best polishing compounds or do we have something like that already?
                  slamburglars.com

Comment

• [QUOTE=GD 427;612630]Is it possible to fit any 34 hole stepped lip/ barrel on a style 5?... I'd also like to know how some guys do to fit a BBS center cap behind the hub hole... kind of like this ( not my car need to know how he did)

QUOTE]+1 can i use a 17 inch rs lip on a style 5?

1990 325is- current project
                    1986 325e- Parts Donator
                    2000 e46 w/ BBS #197-Totaled!!!
                    1989 Turbo/intercooled 740 Volvo-Donated

"Once you buy a BMW you will notice that over the years you will slowly become a certified mechanic, your trunk will be filled with coolant, rags and ATF fluid but your life will feel complete". - Me

Comment

• Originally posted by Devo View Post
                      Dubbed21: I am running e34 caps and like them much better. They don't snap in the same way as stock ones. The emblems are pretty much all the same and fit right in as far as BMW logo ones. 15 inch e34 caps is what you want tho.
                      thank you very much!! much appreciated

Comment

• Originally posted by socalE320 View Post
                        Anyone have some pics of style 5's with a polished face and lip? been looking all over the place but cant seem to find any pictures
                        you likely would not want to polish the faces of style 5s b/c the centers are plastic an well, you cant polish plastic.....

Comment

• Sup gents, newbie looking a for a little help with the style 5 bolts. I've searched BFI, Rotiform and Ballerbolts but I'm trying to find the gold or black bolts at a more reasonable price (cheap).

Can anyone point me to any other sites, thanks for the infoe this great thread.
                          Oh yeaaaaahhh....

Comment

• My 88 635csi

Comment

• Originally posted by 13tsp View Post
                              Love the Audi. It's a 200?

Opsy daisy, what do we have here.

SeanDub's built not bought Slamd M3.

on that blue one, what size? Looks sweet!!

Comment

• Originally posted by stale30 View Post

what size r these? nice!

Comment

Working...
                                X