Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by fouckhest View Post
    any in sight on this "hot flocking"
    doesnt sound like trying to "hot flock" it would work....did some reading, and called a local powder coater here....

hot flocking is where you head the part up past the melt point of the powder so that when you apply powder it begins to flow on contact....

he told me you can powder coat plastic but you have to apply a type of conductive material before you apply powder so you can attach your ground...

sounds like paint is going to be the best case here....

Comment

• Fom my understanding hot flocking is when you heat up the plastic piece so that that is what makes the powder stick versus the conductivity. But I know its hard to do, because the plastic is going to tend to outgas and that creates problems.
      I'd say find a body shop to color match or run a two tone.
      Originally posted by SeanDub
      But of all the things you could Jew out on, suspension probably shouldn't be your first pick.

Comment

• One pic of my staggered 18's before the refurb...

Wheels being refurb this week. Polished lip with painted cantre (not silver )
        New chrome bolts on order too.

Need to sort tyre sizes out. I do have a set of the 18" tyres from my standard M3 wheels.
        But these are 225/45/18 and 255/40/18. This wont give any stretch but the wheel archs are big on the M3 and I dont want the wheels to look lost! Might go down a size.

Car was still sat on a jack in the pic, so will sit lower.

Comment

• love style 5s

Comment

• Comment

• someone know if it's possible to just get the centers somewhere without the barrel

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                me too. 15" and 4x100 lol
                16" and 4x100
                "Promoting the diminishment of automotive ground clearance since 2010"

Comment

• finally got mine finished and mounted

Comment

• ^^ Nailed it!
                    Any more pics of the car on them?

Comment

• Originally posted by Stampers View Post
                      ^^ Nailed it!
                      Any more pics of the car on them?
                      not yet....the photog is saving them for one of the on line blogs/sites....i think

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr.AK View Post
                        323ti with 8x17 ET20 up front and 9x17 ET26 with 5mm spacers in the rear

I own a 323ti but as i Drive on track i have choosen BBS RC 040 to avoid banging the wings...

I am currently rebuilding the wheels

=> http://i42.servimg.com/u/f42/11/82/89/36/img_0714.jpg

Comment

• REQUEST: E36 17x8 Style 5's on Stock Suspension

I know this seems like a strange request for a site that loves stanced vehicles, however I need to know if anyone has a pic of 17x8 style 5's on a E36 with stock suspension. I just need to see!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by macleanshaun View Post
                            I meant the bolts. Answering the question you asked.

And for centercaps, not talking about the whole centercap that covers the lugs, just replace the BMW sticker with a BBS centercap.
                            Do you know where i'd get the 70mm bbs centre badges....want black and gold sooooo bad!
                            Instagram @vave_dirgo

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave V View Post
                              Do you know where i'd get the 70mm bbs centre badges....want black and gold sooooo bad!
                              VW and Audi repair, service, performance parts, tuning & diagnostic mechanics. We are located in Miramar, San Diego & specialize in performance tuning, parts, service for these German vehicles.

Comment

• SemiNoob to BBS's, did the RC090's come in an 18 inch option on 5 series at all? the 17's are a dime a dozen but i really would love a set of them in 18's...or am i going to have to build my own

Comment

Working...
                                X