No announcement yet.

The BBS RC 090/BMW Style 5 wheels thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the center bore on Style 5's? I've found a few different answers and I'm trying to figure it out. I thought I posted about it a while back but I can't find it now.

Anyways, Some people have said 72.1 or something and the other option was 74.1...which I've seen people say is also just 74mm.

I want to make sure I order the correct hub/wheelcentric spacers. Thanks guys!

Comment

• Email Doc@Tirerack and give him the wheel and the car, he will send you the right rings.

Comment

• Well I need more than just rings, since I need to space them out. I'm going to be ordering some spacers from Motorsport Tech, so I need to know the actual center bore. I did the poor man's way of measuring with a tape measure, then attempted to convert it to mm's. Seems like it's the 74mm combination, but I want to make sure it's 74.1 for sure.

Comment

• Ah ok. You could still put rings in the wheels to match your hub and then just order the spacers based on that.

Comment

• Hello!
            Just fitted my BBS RC090 wheels and wanted to ask for an opinion:

and finally:

Tire sizes are 225x45.

Comment

• Originally posted by err0r View Post
              Hello!
              Just fitted my BBS RC090 wheels and wanted to ask for an opinion:

and finally:

Tire sizes are 225x45.
              What bolts did you use?

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• I used stock bolts but painted them in cosmosschwarz 303/9 just like painted all parts of the car. The bolt seen on the first picture is from a bmw style 42 18-inch rim. It is mounted just for this photo.

Comment

• Picked up a full set of 5 RC090s couple days ago along with some staggered style 32s, trying to figure out what color i want to do them in. Anyone have just silver centers, polished lips and black bolts? I have the spare that im gonna experiment with

for shits and giggles another e34 guy made this
                  Last edited by penpen; 05-03-2011, 10:52 PM.

Comment

• I dislike Byron.

Comment

• More camber and more low to come.
                      On 205/40s right now. With 195/45s, it will have much more tuck.
                      White on white, polished hardware, polished centercaps.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Did some sanding and polishing on my lips still don't have the last wheel done but here they are minus the bolts, didn't get around to re painting them yet

Cant decide on matte black bolts, gold bolts or just the same colour as the centres?????
                            Instagram @vave_dirgo

Comment

• Polish them, and get polished bbs centercaps!

Comment

• Originally posted by macleanshaun View Post
                                Polish them, and get polished bbs centercaps!
                                My centrecaps are plastic??? Not into polishing them though, I have a life outside of cottonbuds and basketweaves.
                                Instagram @vave_dirgo

Comment

Working...
                                X