BMW e30 from all over the world Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by romoguy8 View Post
    :drool: Any more pics of this car? Who is the owner?

-Johnny
    Perfect application of rake.

Comment

• Alpine Weiss again. I'm love with this color.

Forget about bad roads, forget about speedbumps, go as low as you can, 'cause low is a lifestyle!

Comment

• Ive had this one for about three days now lol nothing done to it................yet

Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Green e30 from Norway is the bee's knee's, as is the alpine white e30. Pretty much perfect.
          ShakotanOscar.blogspot.com
          Fabulous Street Scene

Comment

• loving the green touring , that grill is sex
            got 2 e30s ones a 86 318i fitting a 3.5 m30 this summer and euro style smoothened bump side stripes and pulled arches, shes being resprayed this summer in ferrari red
            also just got a e30 touring and plan on slamming it and saving for 15x9 and 15x8 bbs rs's
            not bad for a 17 year old

Comment

• All these e30's make me drool.
              killasnapshot

Comment

• Originally posted by Zic View Post
                Why redesign it? I see no problem

j/k but, why no RF5000's? They look oh so good, Tho i think you mentioned something about the oh so nice RS, am i right?
                Sold them back to afford the RS's. RS's still need tires and stock size no longer fits in my fenders, lol.

Comment

• just picked up my ground controls.... pics afterward coming soon

@eraunpetrytoday

Comment

• Originally posted by loneStar22 View Post
                    just picked up my ground controls.... pics afterward coming soon
                    which setup did you go with?

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                      Ive had this one for about three days now lol nothing done to it................yet

Get started. Car is Alpine White, it's sex.
                      Forget about bad roads, forget about speedbumps, go as low as you can, 'cause low is a lifestyle!

Comment

• the evolution of my e30. e-famous type a's from oscars car.

Comment

• Originally posted by xlr8rbob View Post
                          the evolution of my e30. e-famous type a's from oscars car.

And that's how you do it!
                          Borbet A's all day long.
                          Love the car.

Comment

• Originally posted by 13tsp View Post
                            Get started. Car is Alpine White, it's sex.
                            im getting on it with the quickness. did a few hours worth of research and reading last night to figure out what i need to do to get it right

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                              im getting on it with the quickness. did a few hours worth of research and reading last night to figure out what i need to do to get it right
                              Good luck with it, it's a very good car. Keep us posted with the work, pics, stories.
                              It looks promising.

Comment

• Originally posted by 13tsp View Post
                                Good luck with it, it's a very good car. Keep us posted with the work, pics, stories.
                                It looks promising.
                                i will for sure. funny thing is that i also have an e36 m3 (and a mk2 jetta). as soon as i picked up the e30 i was like "ZOMG! this car is more win than the others". so it will get my attention/time/money first lol

Comment

Working...
                                X