*F*puristS*

Comment

• Comment

• E30M50 - Scale Suspension / Unix Performance Coilovers - BBS E50 17''

Comment

• Instagram: @dillonmakar

1986 Bagged s50 BMW e30 HERE

Comment

• road surface is slightly uneven, making it look like the rear is much lower than the front

Comment

• nice rims bro

Comment

• E30 race weekend

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by schroedin View Post

What valance is this because that doesn't look like the same valance on the Alpina B6??? Or maybe it's just early model? I have a late model E30 and I really love the look of the Alpina valances.

Comment

• my daily driver, needs lower.
                        6.5x16 GM steelies with 25 offset and 175/55 tyres front and 15 offset with185/50 rear.

@zumjosh: you're right. the red one is the early (first model - called VVFL) of a alpina e30 and the blue one is the late (third - called NFL) version..

there are three types of valances: typ 137 (-09/1985), typ 147 (9/1985-8/1987) and typ 159.

Comment

• Just putted a new lip on mine

Comment

• love this shot <3

Comment

• My 1990 E30 318is, original from Germany, later imported in Belgium where it is now. I love it! Though I miss my 2 extra doors and pre-facelift look of my first E30 (4-door 316 bronzitbeige).

Currently has yellow headlights (still needs yellow fog lights)

Originally posted by Deltron View Post
                              /thread

Holy shit, I was thinking of buying a set of those as it looked cool to me to put on an E30 (kinda the same style like the BBS RS turbofans), but damn, now that I see an actual pic of it, I NEED those rims!

Originally posted by victim View Post
                              I recently acquired this 1986 4 door "Chromie" from my Grandad. It was his pride and joy but he's given it to me

This thread is AMAZING for inspiration! Especially some of the pre facelifts and 4 doors. Got some wheels ordered and will be sorting a drop shortly after... Watch this space
                              Great gift! What color is it? I love it! Please don't fuck it up though, keep it clean and stylish. And keep it for the rest of your life, as it's a family piece! I would however, try to remove those chrome wheel arches, as they are 1) not so pretty (imo) and 2) very sensitive to create rust underneath.

My first E30 was a 316 too, bronzitbeige 4-door VFL.

1990 BMW E30 318is

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X