BMW e30 from all over the world Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Red82 View Post
    Elmagyarázom hogy megértsed a lényeget mert látom van itt pár okos ember...
    A piros a gyári méretű kerék ami.: 195/65R14
    A fekete a jelenlegi ami.: 215/35R16
    Ez a gumi vállasztás olyan szinten sikerült peresre hogy ennyire megtévesztő az ültetése hiába van alatta Gewinde!

Ha meg már az antinál tartunk a piros E30 M3 esetében olyan mértékű az ültetés hogy ha van egy kis berugózás akkor tuti belever az ívbe a perem...
    Hiába szép ha használhatatlan!
    Amúgy nem tudom hogy hol van az leírva hogy a stance a porig ültetett autókra vonatkozik vagy pontosan milyen alapokra kellene hogy épűljön!
    Megnéztem sok építést itt fent nálatok és az a helyzet hogy azért ahhoz képest hogy ez Amerika elég sok gányolást találni az építés topikban sajnos!

u.i.: Ha jártas lennél a fotózásba akkor magad is láthatnád hogy a kép amit linkeltem alulról van készítve...
    yea, whatever that is, looks to be a bash.. Stretching tires is improper and unadvised and will actually void the warranty of the tires. Say what you want but I will never run a 205 on the back of my m3. LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by BeeEm View Post
      yea, whatever that is, looks to be a bash.. Stretching tires is improper and unadvised and will actually void the warranty of the tires. Say what you want but I will never run a 205 on the back of my m3. LOL
      Yes yes, we already know we're going to hell for stretching tires and we'll all be killed when they blow off the rim around a corner. People will still rock 'em haha.

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Instagram: stuartrussell

Store: alwaysindividual.bigcartel.com

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Byron View Post
          We know your tires are smaller which makes you lower, but the wheel to fender height still looks stock. The car looks great besides for that though, just lower is another 1-2 inches and it would be amazing!
          Hi
          That's right!
          Rubber should be higher and you will be the wheel and fender height is going to be fine!
          Baby Six!

Comment

• Originally posted by BeeEm View Post
            Originally posted by FunfGang View Post
            Yes yes, we already know we're going to hell for stretching tires and we'll all be killed when they blow off the rim around a corner. People will still rock 'em haha.
            There is no air leaks anywhere!
            205 = little tires!
            215 = grease!
            Baby Six!

Comment

• Originally posted by 63ard View Post
              is it true, that the green e30 was sold for about 23.000euros?
              I strongly doubt it. That is M3 money here in norway.
              The car is in great shape, but that price on a 325i with a slight shapened engine, roll-cage and RS.. Not likely.
              BMW E21 320i Peters cab
              BMW E30 M3 Cecotto
              BMW E30 328i
              Toyota Hilux 4x4

Comment

• Originally posted by Larsinnj View Post
                I strongly doubt it. That is M3 money here in norway.
                The car is in great shape, but that price on a 325i with a slight shapened engine, roll-cage and RS.. Not likely.
                it was sold with out the RS.
                and the price on the car was high, dont really remember how much.
                -Instagram@jdjurhuus
                Stretchsaurus and Pokemon.

Comment

• The price was very high.
                  I can't find how much it was sold for, but it was advertised for 135.000 norwegian kroner.
                  That's about 17500 euros. Could be a little more or less depending on the rates. ;-)
                  BMW E21 320i Peters cab
                  BMW E30 M3 Cecotto
                  BMW E30 328i
                  Toyota Hilux 4x4

Comment

• Originally posted by Larsinnj View Post
                    The price was very high.
                    I can't find how much it was sold for, but it was advertised for 135.000 norwegian kroner.
                    That's about 17500 euros. Could be a little more or less depending on the rates. ;-)
                    damn, e30 are expensive in norway

Comment

• the e30's in good condition in norway are extremly expencive..
                      even the ones in poor condition are overpriced.
                      '18 BMW F80 M3 San Marino blue / Amaro brown
                      instagram.com/frodedale

Comment

• Originally posted by 63ard View Post
                        is it true, that the green e30 was sold for about 23.000euros?
                        No, that is not true, paid way less, and yes, it was sold without the RS.

Comment

• This was mine before she got wrote off:

Comment

• Baby Six!

Comment

• This is my E30 coupe - 1985 Mtechnik 1 on BBS RS
                              Attached Files
                              "Once you buy a BMW you will notice that over the years you will slowly become a certified mechanic, your trunk will be filled with screwdrivers, wrenches and car parts but your life will feel complete."

Comment

• A few more pictures
                                Attached Files
                                "Once you buy a BMW you will notice that over the years you will slowly become a certified mechanic, your trunk will be filled with screwdrivers, wrenches and car parts but your life will feel complete."

Comment

Working...
                                X