BMW e30 from all over the world Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zic View Post
    ^Ehhh, thats... how to put it, ugly as fcuk. Think that will cover, my thoughts for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by 13tsp View Post
      +1
      Sits nice and low in Brock's.

More pics..

Comment

• Originally posted by 63ard View Post
        eh one victory / year that means you have something to celebrate each year

PS. something for the ******, love you!

WOW my car getting thrown into a argument. lol u could of found some shots where the front wasn't a mile off the ground.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hartgeh27 View Post
          WOW my car getting thrown into a argument. lol u could of found some shots where the front wasn't a mile off the ground.
          there are some pics here with it lower

Comment

• throw back. my old car

miss it everytime i see a pic of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by 610EURO View Post
              throw back. my old car

miss it everytime i see a pic of it.
              Post some more pics man. Flat black with m-tech, I'm in love.
              Forget about bad roads, forget about speedbumps, go as low as you can, 'cause low is a lifestyle!

Comment

Post some more pics man. Flat black with m-tech, I'm in love.
                i posted a few a couple pages back. i have very few pics of the car. i had them all on my old computer which crashed so im left with the couple photos that are on photobucket.

Originally posted by 610EURO View Post
                one of my old ones:

winter mode:

so much salt and dirt build up

Comment

i posted a few a couple pages back. i have very few pics of the car. i had them all on my old computer which crashed so im left with the couple photos that are on photobucket.
                  Vey nice indeed. What kind of wheels are those? Sportmax? I see them often on E30's over in the US.
                  Forget about bad roads, forget about speedbumps, go as low as you can, 'cause low is a lifestyle!

Comment

Vey nice indeed. What kind of wheels are those? Sportmax? I see them often on E30's over in the US.
                    yep. sportmax 002's 16x8. back then i couldnt afford anything better so they were really my only choice.

Comment

yep. sportmax 002's 16x8. back then i couldnt afford anything better so they were really my only choice.
                      I like tham, actually, I like anything with a polished lip.

Comment

• mine

Originally posted by luke318is
                        I just spent 2 hrs on a plane from Ibiza to Barcelona, then drove 23hrs straight home

now I'm ready to slip into a slight coma, so PM me, and we'll get things sorted

Comment

• My POS, picked it up about 2 weeks ago.

My old 85e, sold it after about 3 months because I wanted new wheels for my 'Vette :/

Comment

• sorry for huge picture. bucket have me screwed on re-size
                            Last edited by TexasE30; 03-30-2010, 09:02 PM.

Comment

• Do i really have to be an asshole and post my own car?

Flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                                Do i really have to be an asshole and post my own car?
                                not my car anymore so I can post .

Post yours

Comment

Working...
                                X