• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Travis C View Post
    You should see it now...
    got pics?

Comment

• Originally posted by 63ard View Post
      alphine white 2.8i

I'm in love with the fully white one!(the one furthest in the first picture)
      I normally don't think e30 pull off the fully painted look too well, but this one certainly does!
      almost perfect, IMO.

Comment

• Originally posted by DDM View Post
        I'm in love with the fully white one!(the one furthest in the first picture)
        I normally don't think e30 pull off the fully painted look too well, but this one certainly does!
        almost perfect, IMO.
        What do you mean?
        the black like the one on borbets, is stock bumpers.
        The one on rs, has a mtech2 front/rear bumpers, plus valances and custom side skirts, there are no black plastic pieces on the mtech2.
        -Instagram@jdjurhuus
        Stretchsaurus and Pokemon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zic View Post
          The black one "got e30?" is not up to par with, the green and blue e30's from Norway. Tho, each to there own.
          the guy with that car is a good friend of mine, he only had that vinyl on for a few weeks. for leavenworth and his PBMW shoot

Comment

• So many Mtech2 kits in Europe, almost cooler to have a stock bodied car.
            Wut?

Comment

• Originally posted by EtownC View Post
              the guy with that car is a good friend of mine, he only had that vinyl on for a few weeks. for leavenworth and his PBMW shoot
              Oh, i was not ****** on the "got e30" decal, i actually like it. Only that someone stated, that its as good as it gets. Tho my opinion is that the green/blue are way nicer then the black e30.
              -Instagram@jdjurhuus

Comment

• Originally posted by jpod999 View Post
                So many Mtech2 kits in Europe, almost cooler to have a stock bodied car.
                truth. in america if someone has mt2 you know they took it dry to have the kit. in europe i know people who have picked up full minty condition genuine mt2 kits for under $150USD. ive seen people from europe cut up and destroy excellent condition mt2 kits because they have had scratches or other extremely minor damage. here in america even a damaged mt2 kit is gold.

the markets are completely opposite. having mt2 in europe is like having diving boards in america.

Comment

Oh, i was not ****** on the "got e30" decal, i actually like it. Only that someone stated, that its as good as it gets. Tho my opinion is that the green/blue are way nicer then the black e30.
                  i am a fan of the simple style, stock bumpers + iS lip in the front. i'm liking this style because in europe you can see everywhere e30 with m-tech 2 on it, there are too many, and thats why i like the black one with the "got e30" sticker better then the green one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Travis C View Post
                    You should see it now...
                    k lets see pics of it now? imo if it doesn't have that huge sticker it would be tits!

Comment

• he did some vinyl/plaid down the side of the car and put widened steelies on. nothing too special. de-valued it IMO

Comment

i am a fan of the simple style, stock bumpers + iS lip in the front. i'm liking this style because in europe you can see everywhere e30 with m-tech 2 on it, there are too many, and thats why i like the black one with the "got e30" sticker better then the green one.
                        Well, i do like it as well. Tho there are many m-tech2's, and its only because its so fkn classic Oh and I'm from Europe as well, so i see them quite a bit too.
                        -Instagram@jdjurhuus

Comment

• Originally posted by 610EURO View Post
                          truth. in america if someone has mt2 you know they took it dry to have the kit. in europe i know people who have picked up full minty condition genuine mt2 kits for under $150USD. ive seen people from europe cut up and destroy excellent condition mt2 kits because they have had scratches or other extremely minor damage. here in america even a damaged mt2 kit is gold.

the markets are completely opposite. having mt2 in europe is like having diving boards in america.
                          M-technik 2 kit for under 150$?
                          Sorry man, but I don't agree with you, 150$ you pay for the back spoiler.

The cheapest m-technik 2 you can buy is made from fiberglass, not from plastic, and it costs about 300 euros, that's around 500$ I think. I mean, this are the prices in Romania, and I think, after Germany, here are the cheapest parts you can buy for your BMW, who's from Romania will aprove me.
                          Forget about bad roads, forget about speedbumps, go as low as you can, 'cause low is a lifestyle!

Comment

• Originally posted by 13tsp View Post
                            M-technik 2 kit for under 150$?
                            Sorry man, but I don't agree with you, 150$ you pay for the back spoiler.

The cheapest m-technik 2 you can buy is made from fiberglass, not from plastic, and it costs about 300 euros, that's around 500$ I think. I mean, this are the prices in Romania, and I think, after Germany, here are the cheapest parts you can buy for your BMW, who's from Romania will aprove me.
                            +1, we have enough of m-tech2 because we have them on every streets.

Comment

Well, i do like it as well. Tho there are many m-tech2's, and its only because its so fkn classic Oh and I'm from Europe as well, so i see them quite a bit too.
                              zic, i know your from europe, because we beat you at football ( we have a shity team)
                              Last edited by 63ard; 03-22-2010, 02:03 PM.

Comment

zic, i know your from europe, because we beat you at footbal ( we have a shity team)
                                Haha, our team is like always the last, or second to last team. Or something like that, and we have like one victory each year! (so our team is more shitty! in your face) hahaha
                                -Instagram@jdjurhuus

Comment

Working...
                                X